Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
The Denali Clan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Red
  Scarlet
  Orange
  Golden Rod
  Yellow
  Lime Green
  Sky Blue
  Navy
  Purple
  Black
View Results

SizorBytes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm
This is it:

When I was young, though my age escapes me, my family was killed. I was told the killer disappeared and was never found. They said all traces there was even a killer vanished. I didn't belive them.
My Name: Sorian Denali
My Goal: To find my family's murderer and avenge their death
My Plan: To search the earth, no matter how far I have to go
What I didn't know: Was that my family's killer was also looking for me, trying to finish the job of killing off the Denali Clan.

Denali Clan Bio:

The Denali Clan was a famous group of elite family members who were sent to seek out and destroy rouge demons. When a vampyre, angered with the loss of her love, took her revenge on the Denali Clan, she didn't expect one to escape.

I do not have a problem with tag alongs, as long as you don't get in my way. I will get rid of anyone, demon or not, who keeps me from my goal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to join this rp I will need the following to be PMd to me:

Name:
Friend or Foe:
Discription:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 pm
:: PROFILES ::

Name: Sorian Denali
Race: Human
Friend or Foe: Depends
Discriprtion: User Image

Name: Sheema Yokumari
Race: vampire/dark demon
Friend or Foe: foe
Discription:User ImageUser Image
She is a shapeshifter. This is her prefered form except even the fur is black.

Name:Eva Kai
Race:Vampire
Friend or Foe:Friend
Discription:User Image

Name:Karman Kai
Race:Vampire
Friend or Foe:Friend
Discription/Fox Form:User ImageUser Image
They're the offspring of the leader of the Kai clan,They're twins always travel together. Their father sent Vampires out to bring them back to the clan.  

SizorBytes

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 am
User ImageKarman and Eva looks around from behind a tree and sees Sorian "do you think she one of them Karman". Karman smells the air "no unless they got the humans on their side now" Eva tiles her head to the side "no i don't think they are feels life she after someone or something" Karman looks at Eva "come on we gotta keep moving" Eva eyes blank out "oh you really gotta see the future at this time great" Karman sit down on the tree and crosses her arms, then Eva snaps out of it "we're safe here they didn't follow us" Eva falls over into the bushes around her which make a lot of noise  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:41 pm
Sheema smiled at her sister. "Ah." she sighed. "I'm sorry but it's time for me to go sister. I must finish taking out that stupid Denali Clan." she said as she sipped the last of the human's blood then hugged her sister. Sheema jumped from place to place until she was about 50 ft from Karmen and Eva. She watched then and Sorian smiling.  

Rose Blackburn

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:47 pm
Karman laughs and helps her sister up"what was up with that?"Eva stands up"i don't know i just fell"Eva snaps over and looks around"whats is it?"Eva keeps looking around"someone close"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:18 am
Sheema laughed an evil yet friendly laugh as she "accidentaly" fell out of the tree. She landed on her knees. "Ouch!" she said as she stood up and brushed the leaves off her legs. "Oh Hi! I was just passing through but I was being chased by some dogs so I hid in the tree. I'm Sheema. Sheema Yokumari." she lied as she smiled a sincere friendly smile and held her hand out to shake the 2 girl's hands.  

Rose Blackburn

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 am
Karman looks at Sheema as she shakes her hand "ummm hello i'm Karman"Eva looked around"hrm funny i didn't hear any dogs, oh and i'm Eva"Eva shakes Sheema hand.Karman watches Sheema carefully "yes funny indeed"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:09 pm
((you guys aren't supposed to post until i dooo!! that's the no. 1 rule of all rps!!))

Sorian walks around a thick forrest in the dead of night. She finds a river lit up from the moonlight and starts strolling beside it, her face hard and focused.  

SizorBytes

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm
(( well you took to long so i went ahead without you and the number one rule of rps is to be active in your rps))

Karman looks around as she hears movement in the forest "i believe someone might be joining us soon" Eva looks at her sister then listens into the wind "yes indeed i believe she'll be joining us sooner then you think Karman"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:15 pm
Sorian kept walking along the river bank, unsure of where she was going. She heard something up ahead. She turned on her heel and started walking the other direction. She wasn't in the mood to run into anyone.  

SizorBytes

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:52 pm
Eva eyes blank out and a few minute later she blanks back in"umm i'll be right back" Eva takes off into the trees following the smell of Sorian and jumps into the tree right about her and watches her"why do i keep seeing her in my future? who is she?Eva whispers to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:10 pm
Sorian glances over her shoulder, sensing someone is watching her. She whips out a gun and fires it at the branch where Eva is, just barely missing her. With that, she turns back around and silently stalks away.  

SizorBytes

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 am
Eva eyes open with shock "holy shiiiiiiiiiiit" Eva follows Sorian "your not getting away that easy" Eva eyes glow earth and yellow as the wind picks up and the trees move making a circle around Sorian, Eva jumps to the tree hanging over Sorian "hasn't anyone ever told you it not nice to shoot at people?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am
Sorian stays calm as she sees trees circling her as the wind plays with her hair. Her blue eyes turn an unnerving shade of red. "And if you keep getting in my way, you'll find a bullet straight through that pretty little face," She crooned, looking the strange girl straight in the eyes.  

SizorBytes

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 pm
Eva laughs softly "now now there no need to get violent" Wind dies down but the tree stay standing strong "who are you? i've seen you in my future!!"Karman come running out of the bushes "EVA WHERE THE ARE YOU?"Karman sees Sorian red eyes "oh ummm sorry"Karman looks around and see the tree circled around "she must be close"Karman whispers to herself  
Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff