Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Which EP should I get next?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  Seasons
  Open for Business
  University
  Bon Voyage
  Freetime
View Results

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm
So... I got Apartment Life now, in addition to my Sims Double Deluxe (Nightlife and Celebration Stuff) and Pets. Which should I get next?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 am
Open for Business is my personal fav. 3nodding Get to create your own buisnesOpen for Businesss and pretty much watch your sims work. I know it sounds boring but it's addicting watching people come in and out of stores and creating things to stock those empty shelves.  

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm
I have Apartment Life as well and Seasons goes really well with it. Adds a nice atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:21 am
Seasons. crying  

Junhong Choi

Jessie-the-Foodie

9,700 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:19 pm
I suggest, if you can, getting those game packs that have at least one expansion pack and two stuff packs. I got Double Deluxe, Fun with Pets, and University Life which all had 3 in one (though I think that Double Deluxe had an EP and an SP plus the base, not two SPs), plus seasons.

I guess I'd suggest either Seasons or University Life. University life not only adds young adults and options to go to college to get into better/more careers, but it also adds, unless it came with the SPs (so I suggest University Life if you're going to get University) more interactions such as pillow fighting and kicky bag, as well as cell phones, MP3 players, and handheld games (which add yet another interaction), and more.

But I'd also suggest seasons, which also adds more careers, I think, interactions, and of course the four seasons and makes the gameplay itself seem A LOT different!

If I had to insist on only one though, I think it would depend on what you're into, but though I bought University Life first, I'm thinking Seasons is a little bit more...interesting ^^;. It's kind of tied though, UL might be more interesting o.o;.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:24 pm
Zerotheslayer
I suggest, if you can, getting those game packs that have at least one expansion pack and two stuff packs. I got Double Deluxe, Fun with Pets, and University Life which all had 3 in one (though I think that Double Deluxe had an EP and an SP plus the base, not two SPs), plus seasons.

I guess I'd suggest either Seasons or University Life. University life not only adds young adults and options to go to college to get into better/more careers, but it also adds, unless it came with the SPs (so I suggest University Life if you're going to get University) more interactions such as pillow fighting and kicky bag, as well as cell phones, MP3 players, and handheld games (which add yet another interaction), and more.

But I'd also suggest seasons, which also adds more careers, I think, interactions, and of course the four seasons and makes the gameplay itself seem A LOT different!

If I had to insist on only one though, I think it would depend on what you're into, but though I bought University Life first, I'm thinking Seasons is a little bit more...interesting ^^;. It's kind of tied though, UL might be more interesting o.o;.

I agree with the expansion bundles completely. I'm a fan of Seasons but I love Bluewater right now I just took a break from playing the Kim family.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items