Reply Chatterbox/Humor
MacGyver

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 pm

This is for all you MacGyver fans out there. It's all 7 seasons free for stream.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Tonight on MACGYVER! MACGYVER! MACGYVER! MACGYVER!

The show is pretty awesome.
My internet connection has been a bit sketchy lately.
Much rather have it on DVD or downloaded already and watch it at my leisure rather than having to wait for a god damn buffer to finish buffering.

But nice find, would be excellent if my connection wasn't acting like a total ******** complain but I've been downloading Star Trek episodes, they might be doing something.
I have the VHSs but, still. They're VHS.

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Well Netflix has the whole series on DVD. If one were determined enough they could get the whole series and make backups on their computer theoretically. Unfortunately it is illegal and the whole series is some 28 disks which would take a whole month to get if not more.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
Well Netflix has the whole series on DVD. If one were determined enough they could get the whole series and make backups on their computer theoretically. Unfortunately it is illegal and the whole series is some 28 disks which would take a whole month to get if not more.

Sooner if you've got 20 computers each with two DVD-ROM drives and dual core processors all hooked up to a network drive to which the files are being written to.

Yeah, a friend of someone either in my family or of another friend, gets movies from netflix and does a mirror image of the DVDs.
Not entirely legal, but definitely cheap.

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:48 pm

OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Sooner if you've got 20 computers each with two DVD-ROM drives and dual core processors all hooked up to a network drive to which the files are being written to.

Yeah, a friend of someone either in my family or of another friend, gets movies from netflix and does a mirror image of the DVDs.
The problem isn't the computer speed. It's Netflix delivery. I think they only send up to 3 disks at a time. The time to be shipped to you, received, copied, returned, and the next disks sent out takes about 3 or 4 days.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

The problem isn't the computer speed. It's Netflix delivery. I think they only send up to 3 disks at a time. The time to be shipped to you, received, copied, returned, and the next disks sent out takes about 3 or 4 days.

Oh s**t.
Yeah, I should have known that.
I went into Blockbuster and they were renting out Family Guy volumes by discs.
:/

OberFeldwebel

The Drildo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:51 pm

MacGyver kicks a**.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm

The cheapest easiest way is torrent but that's illegal.

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Depending on the plan, you can get up to six at a time, I think. And I don't know where you live, as I'm sure it's dependent on that, but I was getting two-day turnarounds. I mail it back Wednesday, and it's in my mailbox Friday morning.

Sucks that you found that now, while I'm busy burning though anime. On a related note, WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME BLACK LAGOON WAS SO ******** AWESOME? IF CONFUSING?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 pm

I just checked and they have only up to 3 disks unlimited.

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
I just checked and they have only up to 3 disks unlimited.
I swear they had at least four. They only claim to have three or four plans, but when you actually sign up you get about ten choices.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Speaking of Netflix we got Blast from the Past today. We also got 10,000 BC which was stupid because we got it once before AND saw it on PPV. ninja After this episode I might watch Blast though.

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff