Submit

Polls, please.
  Kay.
  Thanks.
  Bye.
View Results

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:04 pm
This probably sounds really weird, but I saw a jar of shredded cactus at Walmart and wanted to try some. . . . and they were delicious! Unfortunately everyone else in my house does not like it and they pick on me and say I'm eating slugs. sad Have you ever eaten anything weird like that and it ended up tasting good?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:22 pm
I don't think I've ever eaten anything weird... like that. Although there are these gross suckers I saw once... they had worms, scorpions, butterflies, ants and more inside of candy, too.
The bug candy. D:

Death Shikaku

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:47 pm
Cactus.

But no, I have not.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:55 pm
black pudding, i had it and it was soo nice.

strangely most of the wierd things i have eaten were nasty even though i wanted them to taste nice.  

Docxime

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm
That's never happened to me, as far as I can remember.
I used to have a friend that would dip chocolate chip cookies into nacho cheese and we all picked on her for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:47 am
I didn't think they were edible! o_O!
But.I don't think I'd be able to eat a something slimy. I've never tried the bug candy either but I heard about it!! Eww! lol

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:48 am
Docxime
black pudding, i had it and it was soo nice.

strangely most of the wierd things i have eaten were nasty even though i wanted them to taste nice.
Oh! Black pudding is soooo delicious! I didn't think it could be seen as wierd. XD But now that I think about it is unique.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:52 am
wink Yes, when you where eating it . . . I didn't like it . . .

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:06 pm
Death Shikaku
I don't think I've ever eaten anything weird... like that. Although there are these gross suckers I saw once... they had worms, scorpions, butterflies, ants and more inside of candy, too.
The bug candy. D:

I had one of those. It was called a "Cricket Lick-It" I think it was mint flavored.

The cricket itself tasted like shredded wheat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:47 pm
I feel guilty for saying this, but...

that egg stuff where the duck/chicken is no longer an embryo but a little chick and you kill it days before it hatches, and then you eat it.

I hate myself every time I eat one. You can feel the bones crushing.

But it's good.  

saint aero

Versatile Man-Lover

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 pm
aerocoryn

that egg stuff where the duck/chicken is no longer an embryo but a little chick and you kill it days before it hatches, and then you eat it.

But it's good.

Are you Filipino? My nana used to eat that all the time and I've always known it to be a Filipino thing. I never tried it but I thought it smelled terrible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 pm
aerocoryn

But it's good.

I was ok until I read "You can feel the bones crushing"....then I stomach turned. >.<  

0Moon_Maiden0

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:13 pm
Death Shikaku
The bug candy. D:

I went to a gas station in Galveston, Texas once that was selling tequila- flavored lollipops with worms in them! eek I didn't eat any, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 pm
Yeah, no places around where I live sell anything like those bug candies. If I saw them, I probably would buy them. If I would ever see them and buy them, I'd play a trick on my friends. I'd give him/her one and tell them it was one of those fake suckers, and after they're half-way through eating it I'd tell them it was real. That'd be awesome. XD

@Dornkus; Was it good? surprised

Death Shikaku

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 pm
It was pretty good, actually.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*