Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
Empress dee's Lounge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 am
Before I get into the creation of this place, just know that there will be an in-depth look to the building first in a series of posts. Please excuse the post towers.

The exterior

Located in Southtown of the Renaissace Galaxy, this place can be viewed by many.

There is a parking garage to the left of the building where all you gotta do is drive your vehicle just to the back. A man named Joe Higashi will walk up to the driver side window and request to park the car for you. Like a Vallet.

Then, as you wander to the front entrance, standing before you is a white mansion-like castle! Its shutters are blue and the roof is red. It makes Bucknigham palace more suitable for Barbie rather than the Queen of England.

The exterior is grand.

Touring the lobby

In front of you, you see a checkered smooth floor. White and black evenly placed in perfect square shaped objects. To your immediate left is the closet where our host of this place Andy Bartholemew Bogard will graciously hang up your jacket and help you remove your dirty footwear.

All floors in this place are made for barefoot walking.

Beyond the flooring, you see a set of stairs leading upward and made of the finest carpet. Then you see a narrower hallway to the right of the staircase with a closed door leading into a private place. Also within this narrow hallway to the right of the staircase, along the right wall is the main bathroom. That's there for those who really cannot hold it any longer. Tee hee hee.

You also see on your right an open passageway leading off to a chained area off limits to the public.

To your left beyond the closet, is the family kitchen. And once again, its closed off to the public.

So, your only option really is to go up the stairs to the second floor. For those who have difficulty on stairs, there is a mechanical ride one can take. It isn't an elevator. Elevators are old news for this section. Nah, we've got a robotic dinosaur who will trot up the stairs for those who cannot walk. We also have playful puppies that can carry babies up the stairs too.

The second floor

On this floor is the bedrooms for the main guests. The doors here are closed and off limits to the public.

The lounge itself

Now that you are in the lounge, please find a seat and a waiter/waitress will be happy to serve you.

Seats are to the right of your position.

What's in this room

A Bar with 5 stools to sit at, a ladies and men's bathroom, a fighting arena, a storage room off limits to the public, a stage to do concerts/kareoke on, booths, tables, chairs, elevators, stairs.

If you took the elevator, what special locations can you reach

The Pool to swim
Ice rink to skate on or play hockey
Skateboard park
Wedding Chapel
Graveyard
Hotel bedrooms
There is, however, another set of stairs that go up into the actual lounge. For those incapable of walking, the robo dino or the puppies will transport you to these stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Sorian walks into the hotel, her eyes wide in awe. She made her way to a bar where she thought she could get something to eat. She sat in a stool and swiveled around, waiting for a waiter/waitress so she could get some food.  

SizorBytes

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:40 pm
Empress Dee Bogard herself was working the counter since her usual waiter/cook was on his honeymoon. She wandered up to Sorian and asked, "Hello, may I take your order? Would you like something to eat or drink?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Sorian looks at the waitress. "Could I have an herbal cream soda and a steak please?" She asked politely.

((lol))  

SizorBytes

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:51 pm
Dee smiled and said, "Now for the steak, what animal do you want slaughtered, unless, you were referring to our fish steak sandwich?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:05 pm
"I'm refering to a steak made from a slaughtered cow, my dear," Sorian purred, thinking delightedly of steak cooked to perfection. "Medium-rare, if you don't mind."  

SizorBytes

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm
Dee smiled and said, "Okay, I shall be right back with your meal. Oh, do you want fries with that? The fries are level 10 grade. Meaning top notch can't be beat. Freshly grown potatoes from the Harvest Moon farms."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:48 pm
"Sounds good," Sorian said, smiling. "I'm starving!"

((I really am though, lol))  

SizorBytes

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:23 pm
(Lol)

Dee smiled and said, "Be right back."

Dashing off, she found the meat she was looking for. She then took it out into the main area in front of Sorian and said, "I do a show when I cook."

Throwing the steak into the air, Dee used a controlled ki blast and cooked the cow-steak to medium rare. She then said, "While you chow down on this, I will bring out a refill of your herbal cream soda and then I will be making the fries. You'll love that performance I am sure."

She then went to the back and refilled the drink, then reached in and grabbed 3 level 10 potatoes. She then brought both items out. She handed the drink to Sorian first, and then she threw the potatoes into the air and used a zOMG Mantis ring to slice the fresh potatoes into shoestring fries. Then, again using a controlled ki blast, she cooked the fries so that they were nice and hot, but also sooo yummy it made Dee want some fries of her own.

She set the fries down onto the plate, which she caught into a basket, then she said, "I'm going to make some fries for me. I hope you don't mind me joining you. Its really quiet right now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:56 am
"That was really cool!" Sorian complemented. "And yeah, I'd enjoy some company. It's been a long day." She started chowing down into her steak, thinking.  

SizorBytes

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:32 pm
Dee sat down next to Sorian and began to eat. She said, "I thank you for the compliment. It took me years of practice to get that right. So many wolf eaten steaks. So many seagull snatched potatoes. But, when I got the hang of it, then I knew, I knew I was ready for this. I can even cook dinosaur you know. I know of a dinosaur ranch, actually where I can have the dinosaur meat here within 10 minutes. The taste depends on the breed of dinosaur you want. Like, say you wanted an armadillo steak. Well, its more like a White meat chicken sandwich. It is popular, apparently with egyptian blooded folks. Like Yugi Mutou, he'd eat Armadillo steaks."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 pm
"You mean the deuling champion?" Sorian asked, recognizing the name. "I've heard of him." She took another bite of steak and a swig of her drink.  

SizorBytes

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 pm
Dee shook her head, she said, "Yugi was the champion at one point, but when Seto had dueled him the last time and had taken the championship back in a fair duel that I was there to see, Yugi had lost all confidence in his dueling abilities. Okay, okay, not all confidence. Seto had explained to Mutou that the pint sized twerp as he put it, was right in the sense that unless Seto could find love within himself besides family, then Seto would always be second best. And since Seto and I have bonded, let's just say that Seto has the title back."  
Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games