Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)
The take over Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:33 pm
"All right everyone it appears the humans are tracking down and killing vampires recently."Loads Deagle."So we are going on one of are own hunts to show that we are not afraid to fight back!"Charges laser rifle."And we are taking one of the towns over as one of our own forts so we can resist one of their counter attacks."Grabs knife and bladed shovel."So who all is going to help me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 pm
Sighs"well then i guess that i am on my own then."As he was walking around the forest he spotted a vampire hunting party which was just finishing tarring apart a vampire."It seems they aren't showing any mercy."Pulls out his Deagle putting a bullet in each ones head then jumps down and picks up one of the buzzaxes."This should come in handy better be careful if they are using these kind of weapens."Starts to head towards the first town.(By the way anyone can jump in at any moment so don't be shy biggrin )  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am
After fighting through the entire night he finished off the final villager with a quick swing of his bladed shovel."That looked like the last one now i better start making barricades if i plan on surviving a retaliation."Starts to pick up bodys and tears apart cars and other random objects to make the barricade."plenty of stuff to make a barricade around the town and i can make my cyborgs out of the people for back up."starts to make cyborgs to build the barricade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm
After long hours of making cyborgs and guns he headed towards the front gate of the barricade noticing that there was already a few people who were charging it, but his men killed them instantly ."It looks like they have taken notice of my makeshift base now we can get things started."A few hours later there was an in tire army standing a few yards away from front of the gate ready to take the town back.  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Dark Vampyric
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 pm
suddenly a new Vam apears ontop of a roof*
looks like tey're not affraid of you (ur name)
.....we'll change that, wont we

takes out his Viper Gun*
stands up*

and jumps landing next to (ur name lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:51 am
"Hm i thought i was going to fight this kinda alone.Well it is good to have back up."Suddenly the ground starts to shake as the army starts charging the base."FIRE!"Takes out his laser rifle and starts shooting along with the cyborgs(Just say triv stare )  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 pm
Jumps over the barricade kicking triv to the ground while killing six cyborgs,blowing up the weaponry,and slicing Darks arm."Damn i missed the infirmary."Heads towards triv.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Gets back on his feet and fires his laser rifle at Flannery.  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Zagreus Aurora
Crew

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm
eek Dives out of the way and throws a dagger at trivs rifle recking it then charges him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:09 pm
Charges his knife with electricity and then throws it at Flannery impaling and stunning her."That takes care of that.Hey Dark do you need any stitching up?"  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Dark Vampyric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:40 pm
its fine" *smiles putting arm next to wound as blood comes out n conects his
arm with his body*
*twistes human's head*
*bites human making him bleed to death (wound)*
*grabs gun quickly, shoots 14 humans in the head*
"this is easier than i thought"
V.V "a waste these humans are"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:53 am
"It would appear that the humans only had one strong ally but things are going to get harder once the military decides to show up."Puts Flannery in the towns jail then goes back to sniping.  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Dark Vampyric
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm
rps tree out of grouns*
humans freak out and start runing from dark*
"whats the mater"
*throws tree at humans, tree slides towards them on the ground*
"run all you want"
looks at triv
"i cant believe they whiped out most of our species"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 pm
Shoots Deagle dropping three people in a row."It is hard to believe that they killed most of us."  

Admiral triv

Dangerous Genius

Dark Vampyric
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:12 am
"or maybe....it was something else?!?!"
rips out person's spine*
sees people aproaching with a cage*
O.O?  
Vampire Haven Rp-( making stories was never this fun)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games