Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
How do YOU Brawl?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready?
  BRAWL!
View Results

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 pm
How do you like to play Brawl? No items, same character, Final Destination? Pokeballs only? Sandbags on a conveyor belt? Long-range attacks only? Everyone's giant and metal with Bunny Hoods, and lightning speed turned on?

Personally, I usually play with all items turned on with the Low appear rate, any characters, stage is always Random (Custom stages allowed, as long as not a single one is a 999% cage of hell).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:25 am
I like playing Brawl in any way I can; even if I push everything to the limit. I also mostly like to go on the offense (in other words, I'm always going for the kill). I usually like playing on hazardous stages (i.e. Halberd and Pictochat) and beautifully detailed levels (i.e. Battlefield, Smashtown, Delfino Isle).  

Volkenheim

Vysroy rolled 4 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 8 Total: 16 (4-40)

Vysroy

5,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 pm
I hate stages with hazardous grounds, stressed especially stages with small platforms. An area like Hyrule Temple in MELEE is my ideal location. I choose speed skilled characters over power skilled. ninja mrgreen No point in strength if your too slow to impale your opponent. If your too fast for your foe to counter attack you have no worries! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm
But I love those 999% cages of hell. D:

XD  

Mezzo_Forte

SithLord1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm
Metal Baka
I hate stages with hazardous grounds, stressed especially stages with small platforms. An area like Hyrule Temple in MELEE is my ideal location. I choose speed skilled characters over power skilled. ninja mrgreen No point in strength if your too slow to impale your opponent. If your too fast for your foe to counter attack you have no worries! mrgreen

You're*
And YOU WILL NOT UNHEAR THIS. EVER.
I play brawl for fun. All items, random stage with all of them selectable, and random character.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm
Generally I prefer to play by competitive standards of no items and flat stages... but when having a bit of fun with any other kind of crowd... I turn on lightning speed, the flower, low gravity, high damage, and set the lives at 1... and then it becomes an interesting contest to see who can get the first hit more or less... so generally I tend to call matches like that 5 second brawls. 3nodding

Sometimes you get some interesting results with this. biggrin  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:26 pm
Well