Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Town of Harogai Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 am
Welcome to the town of Harogai, its for the most art peaceful, apart from the occasional human attack, now this roleplay takes place in current times, however we have sstudied more than just technology, thats right, MAGIC IS REAL most anything goes, but try not to be to depressing, cause then I will be sad..and I dont like that, not one bit, I have two rules, No Godmodding unless your me, and right at least one sentance per post

I will start

Seraph walked out of a shop, very cut up and bruise, but he was angry, no looking hurt "GOD DAMN HUMANS!" he yelled to the sky, personaly he hoped someone would ask him whats wrong, but, oh well  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 am
Nala who happend to be in the area gathering herbs that she was low on heard the yell. She ran to where the yell came from but stoped when she saw a person injured.Nala got ready to fight in case whatever hurt the person was still nearbye. "Hello whats wrong umm whats your name?" She said as she walked up to the the person slowly and handed him a healing paste and some bandges."Your cut up pretty badly that will help heal your wounds faster."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 am
Seraph smiled at her "Thank you..I'm Seraph...I was working and a human attacked me.." he started patching himself up "May I ask what your name is" he asked the pretty woman infront of him with a slight bow, then looked back at the shop, the human limped out, looking twice as bad as Seraph "Can I finish him? or should I let him go off into the woods" he wasnt going to kill the human infront of her if she didnt want him to..that ould be rude...the human didnt see them, he just tried to get away  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm
"Please do not kill him he is no longer a threat if he does come back use this" she said as she handed him a dart its a low dose posion it will make him think twice but it wont kill him. My name is Nala i am a healer."she said as she looked at the human. "Sadly i have been seeing alot of this lately so i am making more healing paste like the kind your useing." she looks around and ask "Where is everyone? The only people i see are the ones that come into where i work from."  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm
"I do not know" he put the da away in a small case on his hip "I see a few people everyonce in a while" he looked at his flower shop "Looks like I have to get to work again" he drooped his head "My poor flowers"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 pm
Nala walked in to the shop. "It seems like the fight did alot of damage would you like me to help clean up? I am sure i can get your flowers back to the way they where and maybe i can help protect your shop from now on.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:04 pm
"Clean up would be great..my names Seraph, and my shop isnt the one needing protecting, is me..and my, uh..special..friend in the backroom, see I am the town owner, though I ussuqaly keep that a secret, someone let the word out" he paused and peeked in a door, with a sigh he continued "And..the flower I have is..alive, its a type of magic, a rare magic where souls get put into flowers, the humans want it" he stopped then pulled up a chair for her and him "You may sit, I have some stuff to go get aand it will take a few minutes, I guess since you know I can also show you the flower" he didnt care if he was trying to make friends to fast, he loved having friends..which he doesnt have many of lately  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 pm
Nala saw the flower "I see what you mean then ill shal work for you this way you and everything in this shop will be safe" She reached into her pack and pulled out a few things and withing seconds she handed a potion to Seraph that should help get the flower back to the way it was before the fight." She stood up and turned around and after saying a few words everything in the store quickly fixed itsself then, Turned back to Seraph.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 pm
"Wow" seraph said looking around "That was amazing..I can see aura..and uh...read minds of my own species, you know fox"He gace the poition to the little plant and sat him down on the counter, the plant had two mian flowering buds which where like eyes, except the didnt look it, four leaves and three tentale like things coming up from its soil, it look at Nala and made a nod motion  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:24 pm
"Then i guess i am safe from you mmind reading." She said as she changed into a lioness in front of Seraphs eyes.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm
"I also have to have contact with the fur or skin, its a very limited power, good for interigasions though" he chuckled "I dont plan to go up to you all touchy like" not that he cared about reading peoples minds, it was accualy just something he found as an ammusment "Very interesting power you have there..."

The plant 'watched' curiously...this confused it very much  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 pm
Thankyou very much but, All halflings can do that! She said in a soft voice as she changed back to the way she was. "So anything else you need done?" she said as a person that looked much like the one that had attacked him earlyer walked in.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 pm
Seraph and the plant stopped everything and looked at him "How may I help you?" he asked stepping infront of the little plant so the person wouldnt see "I just got a fresh shipment of roses" he said with a smile

The plant looked at Nala Then Seraphs back  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm
Nala used her tail to grab the plant while she stood next to Seraph." Ill go clean up the mess in back" She said walking backwords to the back with the plant behind her where it couldnt be seen. When she set it back where he had got it from! She said the same thing she had said when she fixed up the front of the shop and walked back out to make sure everything was ok.  

Furrie Princess Nala

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:51 pm
Seraph looked at the man and walke d behind the counter "Well, If you need any help I will be right here" he had the dart ready for anything that could happen (Can you control the person))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff