Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
My Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u like Day or Night?
  Day
  Hight XD
  Cookies!!!!!!
View Results

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:40 pm
All my dreams are mostly nightmarish,do u know what that means?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:45 pm
Yes, I do. It means that you have a seriously disturbed subconscious and that you are extremely guilty over something. It can also mean that you have strong emotions.

Whether it be anger or happiness, strong emotions can trigger nightmares.

Another thing that can trigger nightmares and worse things is eating before bedtime.

So if you had any of these... then yeah, you are going to get nightmares. This is, by the way found through experience and not some stupid book.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:45 pm
empress dee
Yes, I do. It means that you have a seriously disturbed subconscious and that you are extremely guilty over something. It can also mean that you have strong emotions.

Whether it be anger or happiness, strong emotions can trigger nightmares.

Another thing that can trigger nightmares and worse things is eating before bedtime.

So if you had any of these... then yeah, you are going to get nightmares. This is, by the way found through experience and not some stupid book.

This is actually false. It depends on a LOT of different factors. Your age group, the specifics of the dream, how you felt when you woke up from them, etc etc.

Dreams are things that your subconscious is trying to tell you, things you need to know.
Nightmares tell you things you need to know RIGHT NOW. The more scared you feel when you wake up, the more important your subconscious thinks it is.

No one can truly tell you what your nightmarish dreams mean unless you go into details on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, but when it comes to dreams, I know what I'm talking about. I've taken more than a few classes on dream interpretation.  

FaithBlack
Vice Captain

Fashionable Sex Symbol

16,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 pm
I was right that it does have to do with the subconscious though, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:48 pm
Hmmmmmmm interesting
But I have been having a dream with my Ex in it does that mean that I still love her?  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 am
Maybe you best be telling us the full dream so that we can decipher it properly instead of jumping to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:01 pm
Well In my deam sometimes we boink but others we just wonder around school and even sometimes (and these ones scare me)her boyfriend is in it and we talk.I cant figure it out?  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff