Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Random Chat
July 4th

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fireworks
View Results

xTh3R3ap3rx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:08 am
Besides fireworks and such, what are you going to do for the special occasion?

Or are you just going to set of fireworks?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:50 pm
AlishkaNix
actually, my friend's grad party is on the fourth, so i'll be there and in town while the rest of my family goes to Tennessee. but hopefully i'll still get to set off some fireworks >.> twisted

I like the ones that make a face when they explode o3o  

xTh3R3ap3rx

Tsukasaneko Hack

Liberal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 pm
I'll be attending AnthroCon >D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:21 am
Tsukasaneko Hack

Take me with you D=  

xTh3R3ap3rx

Tsukasaneko Hack

Liberal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 am
ok, if you have about $600 you can come biggrin oh, and if you live in my area. haha! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:26 pm
No idea i never make plans since everytime i do something goes wrong.  

Furrie Princess Nala

RavendorFoxx
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:33 pm
i'm probably going to watch a season of Naruto with my bf and/or write another chapter in my book. Just kindof relax. Yes, I'm in the military, but it's kinda just another day. I suppose, being in the military, every day is "independence day" because we're constantly reminded about how we protect everyone's rights and freedoms in this country. xd Unfortunately, that gets to some of their heads and makes them think they should have more privileges than civilians when in fact we already do. FOOD and HOUSING allowances on top of our base pay. Paid travel to other countries. We know we're not going to lose our jobs unless we do something stupid like... drugs... Free medical and dental (yes it's shitty, but it's free... SURGERY is the best anywhere, but basic medical and dental services are rather crappy)
Anyways... Just another day of being reminded what we do for the country, so it's just another day that I had the previous day off of work to relax. Works for me. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:37 pm
xTh3R3ap3rx
Tsukasaneko Hack

Take me with you D=

i second that: take me with you!!!! heh. i live in the area, but i don't know if i have the money, and i don't know where it is. i've wanted to go for years though.  

AlishkaNix
Crew

Tsukasaneko Hack

Liberal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:07 pm
AlishkaNix
xTh3R3ap3rx
Tsukasaneko Hack

Take me with you D=

i second that: take me with you!!!! heh. i live in the area, but i don't know if i have the money, and i don't know where it is. i've wanted to go for years though.

Its in Pittsburgh, about a 5.5 hour drive. And like a 4 hour flight. Its cheaper to drive, but since i cant drive i'm taking a plane there and a bus back...bleh. And yes, you DO live right near me xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:28 pm
I'm probably going to be watching fireworks :3  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:05 pm
Tsukasaneko Hack
AlishkaNix
xTh3R3ap3rx
Tsukasaneko Hack

Take me with you D=

Its in Pittsburgh, about a 5.5 hour drive. And like a 4 hour flight. Its cheaper to drive, but since i cant drive i'm taking a plane there and a bus back...bleh. And yes, you DO live right near me xp

ahhh. well that sucks, i'm going to pittsburgh later in the summer. it would've been cool to be in the city at the time, even if i couldn't attend. i could see all the other furs. well i hope you have fun there 3nodding and maybe if i save up i can make it next year...or the next... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 am
'Twas a very good 4th of July indeed ^w^  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

AlishkaNix
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 am
i agree. i actually had a good day, and with people, even! haha, a rare thing indeed! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 am
AlishkaNix
i agree. i actually had a good day, and with people, even! haha, a rare thing indeed! 3nodding

I lit firecrackers for the first time ^w^  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
Random Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers