Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Main Thread
possable new sub forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The idea of a contest sub forum good idea or bad?
  yes i think its a good idea but, It needs some work.
  yes great idea!
  no bad idea!
View Results

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:41 pm
well a question was asked about new subforums and it got me thinking what about a contest subforum that way we could see how has the best furrie art, avi, or fur suite and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 pm
it does sound interesting enough o: but in turn i feel the guild is too small to keep up such a small population that might even wish to enter into various contests. Not that it isn't impossible~  

Tsukasaneko Hack

Liberal Explorer

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:34 pm
True it would need some dagree of work but, The guild leader asked for ideas so i thought maybe with some planing and tweaking it might work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 pm
The idea currently for a contest is more along the lines of a "invitation" contest. Who can invite the most members sort of thing. The art contest is a good idea, but we definitely don't have enough members for that yet.

Anyways, I'm just starting a new school right now (Prototype- the third part and hands on learning part of the Nuclear Power Training trio school of doom), so I'm kinda busy.
Kanade is either working on finals for her school or has recently finished and probably wants a short time off before paying full attention to the guild right now. PROBABLY. I'm not sure, so don't take my word for it.
Anyways, as soon as things settle down again, we're gonna try and get things rolling with that. After the 'invitation" contest starts bringing in more active members, we'll start opening up more contests.

Along that note, if you're going to donate to the guild for contests, please send the donations to cheesethebat (the guild mule), not to the guild, because that money only goes towards making more subforums and cannot be redistributed. Sorry.
Also, if you send a donation to cheesethebat, send a pm to Little Kanade or myself to inform us of the donation, since, right now, we don't check it very often.

Thanks. ^^  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:05 pm
ok. Well i do alot of posting in the forums so, Hopefully i can draw more attion to the guild when i do that!  
Main Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games