Least Favorite Characters? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 pm
I hope no one gets offended, but my least favorite characters are Olimar and Pikmin, Ice Climbers, and Sonic the Hedgehog. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:17 pm
I agree with you.

Fighting a Giant Olimar is a pain in the a**....

And sometimes Pit can get annoying, but it just depends on how good the player is with Pit.

Actually, I haven't really been beat with a Pit one on one yet.

lKista

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:23 pm
-_BananaPoptartSundae_-
I agree with you.

Fighting a Giant Olimar is a pain in the a**....

And sometimes Pit can get annoying, but it just depends on how good the player is with Pit.

Actually, I haven't really been beat with a Pit one on one yet.

I just don't like when Pit opens his mouth. mad

I thought Olimar would be great because I love the Pikmin series. But I played him, and the only move I liked was the Side+B move. The Up+B move is hard to aim, and the Down+B move is pointless.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 pm
Strawberry Cumbustion
I hope no one gets offended, but my least favorite characters are Olimar and Pikmin, Ice Climbers, and Sonic the Hedgehog. ._.
lϲɛʟιмʙɛʀ

gonk

questing - oculus magica O / 75OOO

lilydum
Vice Captain

Lonely Bunny

CronoChris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am
hhh, pretty easy, Ganondorf  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:05 am
WARIO I hate him so much his a pain in the @!#*
And Ganon  

Animeplay99

2,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sonic2Fast2See

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 am
Well i'd say Olimar. I mean without his Pikmin, hes useless. And YES he can still attack but hardly enough because he has to be very close up to the opponent. As soon as the match starts (depending on how far away you are from him) Just keep attacking him to prevent him from taking out his Pikimin then just finish him off.

Also what about ROB? Hes a well balanced player but out of everyone they had a chance to enter, they put him in? sweatdrop

Oh and Luigi. Everyone who knows how to play well with Luigi can kick a**. And the computer Luigi's are very annoying as well >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am
iCECLiMB3R
Strawberry Cumbustion
lϲɛʟιмʙɛʀ

gonk

questing - oculus magica O / 75OOO

I'm sorry. gonk

CronoChris- Really? I like Ganon. I always use the side+b move, then down+a when my opponent is on the ground.

Animeplayer99- Ugh. Wario too. He has the spot of 'loneliest character' in my game.

Sonic2Fast2See- What was the point of putting in ROB? Fan service?
I like Luigi. ;.;  

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

redbrixeli

Hilarious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:40 pm
i got a couple of charecters that i just dont feel should be in the game i mean caroon link is awesome but they already put link from TP on there and they got the same moves i dont get it same thig with grwey fox he has the same moves as fox mc cloud if they were planning on making these charecters they should of at least made them with there own fighting techniqes i mean i like ganondorf but he has similar moves to capton falcon i think they should of out diff charecters with diff moves DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE GAME BUT IF I HAD A BONE TO PICK IT WOULD BE OF THIS  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:52 pm
Well I would have to say Captain Falcon. He just annoys me.  

FaerieLadyCas

Blessed Lunatic

Hector18Falco
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:41 pm
Diddy Kong for me......I really don't like his move set.......and Zero Suit Samus....she is Sexy...but I prefer Samus anyday.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:51 pm
redbrixeli
i got a couple of charecters that i just dont feel should be in the game i mean caroon link is awesome but they already put link from TP on there and they got the same moves i dont get it same thig with grwey fox he has the same moves as fox mc cloud if they were planning on making these charecters they should of at least made them with there own fighting techniqes i mean i like ganondorf but he has similar moves to capton falcon i think they should of out diff charecters with diff moves DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THE GAME BUT IF I HAD A BONE TO PICK IT WOULD BE OF THIS

They put in Toon Link because Wind Waker was a best seller, and they put in Wolf so that there would be an antagonist from Star Fox. In Melee, Ganon and Cap. Falcon were basically the same character, but in Brawl at least they made Cap. Falcon faster. :

Angel_of_the_Half_Moon- What? Nearly half of my catchphrases were spawned from that guy!

Hector18Falco- I agree, Diddy Kong's final smash is a nightmare too.  

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

Hector18Falco
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 pm
Strawberry Cumbustion
redbrixeli

They put in Toon Link because Wind Waker was a best seller, and they put in Wolf so that there would be an antagonist from Star Fox. In Melee, Ganon and Cap. Falcon were basically the same character, but in Brawl at least they made Cap. Falcon faster. :

Angel_of_the_Half_Moon- What? Nearly half of my catchphrases were spawned from that guy!

Hector18Falco- I agree, Diddy Kong's final smash is a nightmare too.

I agree with you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:11 am
ness  

improved_metaknight
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

xXEddyzXx

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 am