Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny?
  OH YEAH
  THERE ISN'T A 'NO' OPTION BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS FUNNY
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm
At some point in your life, you'll have met somebody who takes games way too seriously.
It's a shame.
But it's also hilarious.

Have you ever had a freakout? Ever taken a game too seriously and threw a tantrum?
Ever seen somebody have one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NThK_lYOsqQ&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:18 pm
Lol yeah, I know people who do that and it's hilarious. I have done it several times, I admit. But I was young...
Like, when Ocarina of Time came out, I remember I could never beat Volvagia the Fire Dragon and I'd always throw the controller on the ground and start screaming. Now, whenever I start getting frustrated, I just save and watch t.v. so I don't start going off. XD

One time when I was at my friend's house, we were playing Halo 2 until about three in the morning, and he got so mad because he kept dying and I'm the one who was killing him (we were on teams), so he threw the controller at me, but it missed, causing it to pull the 360 onto the ground, nearly breaking it, the controller became unplugged, hit the wall and broke, and the wires from the 360 falling tugged on the t.v. and nearly caused his wide screen t.v. to fall. It was hilarious.

Death Shikaku

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm
That brings the classic Cloudsong freak out to mind.

I warn you guys ahead of time: it is loud and contains vulgar language.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 pm
Haha, don't worry Shikaku, we're all a little guilty of it. Motocross '96. That game would piss me off on the realz back when I was a wee lad. But these guys are 16+, that's far too old to take games that seriously.

Dude, Dornkus, that's awesome. Haha. Most of what he's saying is intelligible.

Flyentologist

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:21 pm
I may have gotten over excited and..... ninja

.....broken a chair. xd I defeated/gained the last esper, Zodiark, from Final Fantasy 12-finally after 4/5 attempts...jumped up...lost my balance.....fell back on the chair hard....and yeah.....

Sometimes I talk out loud about the enemies I come across in games-mutter foul words if I'm having difficulty defeating them. But that's about as angry as I get.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 pm
I don't think I've ever thrown a full out tantrum over a game. I remember once smacking myself in the head with the pointy end of a gamecube controller when frustrated and I learned not to get angry over games. I just ended up rolling over onto the floor trying to make my head stop hurting.

I just talk to/yell at games sometimes. I had a friend who looked at me multiple times like he wanted to punch me because I'm no way as good at video games at him but I beat him multiple times the first time we played SSBBrawl on lucky shots and flukes.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Fate-J

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:13 am
Hahaa, for me, either i beat my opponents and do very well at the game, or if it just dont work, i refuse to play it biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 am
My friend broke the C-Stick on the GC controller by headbutting the controller in an anger fit. I thought it was hilarious, since it wasn't either of our controller.

Flyentologist

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:11 am
That reminds me, my little nine-year-old cousin used to chew off the the material on the C-Stick. It was hilarious, yet disgusting if his older brother and I wanted to play two player. D:

The same cousin who did that also did what Zizzykitty did. He'd start hitting himself repeatedly with the controller (maybe he thought that'd help him win? XD) and he would bash the controller into the wall and it was so screwed up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am
lol I yell at my game/game console.
Like "What the?!" or "No-no-no-no-no-no!!" (fast when on tension) or just "No!!!" or "Argh!!" "What was that?!"
lol
Things like that. I would maybe pass as a video game character voice actor. XD

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 am
eek Wow some people get a little too angry . . . all I ever do is threaten the game characters and quite for a while. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol I yell at my game/game console.
Like "What the?!" or "No-no-no-no-no-no!!" (fast when on tension) or just "No!!!" or "Argh!!" "What was that?!"
lol
Things like that. I would maybe pass as a video game character voice actor. XD

I sometimes yell at the screen.
"What the HELL?!"
"This... this isn't possible..."
"This... is... IMPOSSIBLE!!!"
"Grah!"
"Oh noez."
"Christ!!"
"Jesus!"
"Goddammit!"

Okay, so on the possible/impossible comments, I didn't say it like the Spartans. So... yeah.

I wanna see someone Falcon Punch their t.v. and break their fingers.

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:37 pm
Death Shikaku
That reminds me, my little nine-year-old cousin used to chew off the the material on the C-Stick. It was hilarious, yet disgusting if his older brother and I wanted to play two player. D:

The same cousin who did that also did what Zizzykitty did. He'd start hitting himself repeatedly with the controller (maybe he thought that'd help him win? XD) and he would bash the controller into the wall and it was so screwed up.

Oh no, it wasn't repeatedly. I learned after the first time that it hurt and didn't help me at all. I've dropped a GC controller on my foot once and that even hurts.

I curse at my games and taunt the character.
"Haha, Link! Where you supposed to go now? Oh, over that gap? JUMP.... OHJESUS. MOSTERS. KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE." (even though he doesn't have fire since I'm playing Phantom Hourglass)  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games