Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
totally wigging out here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tari_Leralonde

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 pm
Okay, I feel totally weird saying this for some reason >_>
So, my boyfriend and I, ever since we got together and even before, we've shared dreams. They've only happened a couple times, but the dreams we have is where I'm a death Goddess and he was a God of life and creation. He and I make love, he gives me life, I become pregnant with him while still in my death Goddess form, and I give birth to him.
Okay, yeah, some of you are probably looking at me funny now, haha, and I understand. But that's only half the weird part: last Samhain, we both had a dream where we were in the 20s and I was a flapper, and he was my biological father (his stepdaughter in the dream apparently killed him, but we think that's the symbolic part. Or at least hope that's symbolic).
And he often has dreams about practicing Wicca, being in circles, etc, even though he's not Wiccan and he's never been in a Wiccan circle, so he thinks he knows much more about it subconsciously than he thinks.
So...I'm still kind of wigging out about all of it. Us having dreams about being Gods and Goddesses and being in a past life together, and him subconsciously knowing more about Wicca than he thinks.
So now I'm slightly confused. What does it all mean? I hesitate to say soul mates because we're still teenagers, and everyone knows teenager's tendencies to think they're in love when they're really not.
I'm not really sure what I'm asking by telling you all of this, really haha...just someone to tell, I guess. Any opinions? Similar experiences? Advice?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 am
Ask him what the names of the Lord and Lady of the Isles are. ninja Just cause it'd be neat if he knew.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 am
I'm sort of left wondering how he knows it's specifically Wiccan....especially given that he's never been inside a Wiccan circle for even an outer-court ritual. And given Wicca's relative age, it would have to be 'old-school' BTW - Gardnerian, maybe Alexandrian.

If it makes you feel any better, I have very strange, detailed dreams that occasionally toss me up as various 'important' things: goddesses, priestesses, avatars, saviors, destroyers. And I've been having them since I was young, and they generally end up meaning very little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm
I've told him vaguely about Wicca, like what it is and that we do rituals involving the casting of a circle. He may have made the rest up on his own. I don't know.
Someone on another guild said we might have a telepathic connection. Sounds extremely unlikely to me, but anything is possible I suppose.  

Tari_Leralonde

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:21 pm
Tari_Leralonde
I've told him vaguely about Wicca, like what it is and that we do rituals involving the casting of a circle. He may have made the rest up on his own. I don't know.
Someone on another guild said we might have a telepathic connection. Sounds extremely unlikely to me, but anything is possible I suppose.

It honestly doesn't sound like anything more than the subconscious running away with whatever it's fed, to be honest. The brain will happily make up stuff to fill in the gaps for a dream, just to try to process things.

What tradition of Wicca are you an initiate of?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:46 am
Morgandria
Tari_Leralonde

It honestly doesn't sound like anything more than the subconscious running away with whatever it's fed, to be honest. The brain will happily make up stuff to fill in the gaps for a dream, just to try to process things.

What tradition of Wicca are you an initiate of?

No specific tradition. I've been solitary for most of the past three years, and I feel most comfortable being an eclectic. I've never felt comfortable being tied down to a specific tradition. I like to be able to graft many different traditions/religions in to my practice. So I suppose I can say that I'm an eclectic Pagan with Wicca-based beliefs.  

Tari_Leralonde

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:06 pm
Tari_Leralonde

No specific tradition. I've been solitary for most of the past three years, and I feel most comfortable being an eclectic. I've never felt comfortable being tied down to a specific tradition. I like to be able to graft many different traditions/religions in to my practice. So I suppose I can say that I'm an eclectic Pagan with Wicca-based beliefs.

*nods* It's a more accurate description of your practices, I believe, than saying you're Wiccan. I would niggle and say that your practices are probably more 'Wiccan-flavoured' than "Wicca-based', given that you've only had access to outer-court level information...but that's being picky, and your own description is decent. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:35 pm
Ooh, "Wicca-flavoured". I like that.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items