Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Transform?
  We need more Energon
  AND ROLL OUT!
View Results

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:52 pm
I have returned, from seeing a movie that breaks the Sequel law (the one that states all sequel's and #2 movie's are the worst, See Spiderman-2 for reference), a movie that should have been shown 2 years ago like this, a movie that the fan in me cried tears of joy for. That movie, is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Comedy is well placed (even tho the twins are black in personality), many old transformers from my youth have returned: Jetfire, Arcee, Rampage (who is one of my favorites for this movie), Ravage, Soundwave (Modern version of the Cassette player is...Spy Sat), Sideswipe, and last but not least, that big beast you see sucking up the sand, is none other than the Constructicon known as Devastator

Hell, Perceptor is back (The Pacifist Microscope who served as a surgeon for the Autobots) except...he's for the Decepticons. Lots of explosions maybe a couple too many, I enjoyed watching Shia Lebouf suffer mental breakdowns, and getting the crap beat out of him. Bumblebee and Optimus steal the show on the term of combat bad-assery.

As an Action movie, its worth seeing on the big screen and will deliver. As a Movie aimed at Transformer fans, truthfully, it does a very good job. Multiple times I heard applause coming from the audience, Megan Fox looking as fine as ever, a few times I thought her shirt got a too loose, not quite sure on that. I'm actually saddened that Micheal Bay won't be doing any more Blockbusters anymore, especially in the action department.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Wait, no Hot Rod? WHERE'S MY HOTROD DAMN YOU!! *fangirls over Rodimus Prime* >_<

Kjuroki Kaze
... a movie that breaks the Sequel law (the one that states all sequel's and #2 movie's are the worst, See Spiderman-2 for reference)...
Excuse me? Terminator 2? Like, the best movie ever. Or TMNT 2: Secret of the Ooze? Wasn't horrible like the 3rd and it's my favorite livey-action TMNT.

*ahem*

Anyways... It's funny to see that Arcee's in the list... Just cause she's a chick robot. And i don't like how they're changing up all the people... "modernizing" them but in the totally wrong way... They could have just upgraded the vehicles/machines but nooo.. had to go turn them bad/good/opposite of their affiliation...
Like... I want Hot Rod. |: <

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:22 pm
If they were going to do chick robots they should have tossed in more than just Arcee. I mean she's cool, don't get me wrong.

Hey didn't she end up with the medic robot or something?...it's from what I read of her bio on wiki. I can't recall and wiki may be wrong.

But it's for the best in that you really don't want to see any romance between robots during a movie that's meant for action.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Of course I don't want to see any romance between Shia LeBouf and Megan Fox... THIS IS AN ACTION MOVIE PEOPLE!!!

I thought Arcee was the only female from the original Transformers line... I didn't notice any other females until Beast Wars (Arachnea or whatever the spider lady's name is.. who had a fling with Cheetor. biggrin )

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:35 pm
crazy_mongoose
Of course I don't want to see any romance between Shia LeBouf and Megan Fox... THIS IS AN ACTION MOVIE PEOPLE!!!

I thought Arcee was the only female from the original Transformers line... I didn't notice any other females until Beast Wars (Arachnea or whatever the spider lady's name is.. who had a fling with Cheetor. biggrin )

According to wiki there was a whole slew/group of them under the command of Elita One.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:36 pm
ooo... this i did not know...  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:43 pm
*Wants to see so bad*

GOING TONIGHT! MIDNIGHT SHOW! WILL NOT MISS! *Spazzes*

And yeah, where was Hotrod? Or Hotshot for that matter!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:47 pm
I dunno.. They settled for Bumblebee.. so not cool... |:<
Hot Rod is soo much cooler.

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

StephODell
Crew

Married Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:50 pm
I think it was Hotshot in Energon. Yeah, I liked him.

Bumblebee is cool in his own right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:12 pm
crazy_mongoose

I only know it because I was a part of a transformers board rp and wanted a female. I did my best to play Optimus but I wasn't very good but not noobish either...at least I hope I wasn't.

I didn't say roll out enough. crying  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm
dragonmonkey
crazy_mongoose

I only know it because I was a part of a transformers board rp and wanted a female. I did my best to play Optimus but I wasn't very good but not noobish either...at least I hope I wasn't.

I didn't say roll out enough. crying
baaw... It's ok.. I forgive you...
For the longest time I thought Arcee and Blackarachnia were the only females.. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:31 pm
I am going to be going to see this in a few hours...So I just skimmed the write-up you did Kaze... xd

* runs off squeeling like the rabid fangirl I am *

Fazzey

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 pm
I'm gonna go see it with 3 of my good friends Friday after my last day at the hell hole job I've been at for 6 years... FREEDOM!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 am
Oooh must go see! XD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 am
But... Bumblebee is CUTE!!!
I thought it was lovely: who needs a plot when you have all that BOOM~