Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Alternate Universes, Gods & Reincarnation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o sunflower king

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:32 am
Hello, guys.
The other day I was watching a show on the (amazing) Science Channel, and there was a program on about the universe. It brought up the idea of other universes, and apparently many physicists think they exist.
For a moment, let's assume they're right.
What gods have dominion over there? The same ones we have, or are they completely different?
Would it be possible for souls to cross between the universes and reincarnate into their lifeforms? If there are alternate universes with humans, too?

As for me, I believe the god rule everything. I also believe souls can transcend universes. I mean, hey, if we can go to the astral plane, why not?
I mean, someday our earth will be engulfed by the sun, according to what we know about stars. So could our souls just move on to another universe?

Oh, and speaking of, are alternate universes the same as alternate planes?

Nothin' like bringing in some science, eh? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 am
I think souls can transcend universes, planets, pretty much anything [I know that inside I don't feel human, but that's probably something else]. And I think that the God/desses are aboslute in all the universes out there. If they ever "officially" discover another universe, or even life somewhere else, I'm gonna die of happiness. :]  

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games