Winner's Circle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:28 am
This is for games whose winner is not chosen by a user, but by posting in a certain place or meeting certain requirements before anyone else. For example, if you won the random number contest, you'd post here saying you won, and then I'd go check.

The main reason is because with all the games that get a large amount of posts in a short amount of times, for me to check page after page would be tedious, and with our Thespian Production this week, and our Football team going to playoffs, I don't have much time to check to see if anyone has won yet.

So if you'd be so kind as to post here when you've won, preferable with a URL for validation, I would really appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:49 am
That's a great idea- and good luck on the play! I love theatrical productions... wish I could see it.^_^  

WebenBanu

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:33 pm
Thanks, we're doing "Anything Goes" this year 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:57 pm
*steps into the Winners Circle, showered by roses and tearfully clutching an envelope containing her winning entry*

I'd like to thank everyone who's supported me in this long, hard journey. *sniffs* For everyone who's listened to my random babbling, or even just scanned through it and didn't call me on the run-away train of thought... *dabs at an eye* To my Muse... and... and my friends... and...

Oh hell, I never was very good at making these kinds of speeches.^_^'

Anyway, I think I just won the random number thread!^_^

URL of Verification

There were over 30 posts made that day by the time I managed to stumble upon the number, so do I qualify for the 20k grand prize? *looks hopeful* ^_^

(... because if I did, then it would seem that I might be getting that dress and bonnet in time for Thanksgiving, after all 3nodding )

How did your group's production go?^_^  

WebenBanu

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:47 pm
Congratulations, your prize is on it's way.

And our production went extremely well smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:43 pm
Well, it seems I won foe The Sacred Cattery.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1769328&page=2

I'd like to thank my dearly departed cats who provided many fun stories to talk about ^.^  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Quad's Palace: So good it HAS to be fattening! $ The Game Station $

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces