Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
Looking for Roleplayers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:26 pm
Have you ever been waiting forever for someone to join a roleplay of yours? Well, you don't have to wait so long anymore.

Simply put the title of your roleplay and a small summary of what its about then see who replies.

Not all of us are the best at roleplaying, but we all want a chance.

Be fair and be kind thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:35 pm
Empress Dee's Lounge

Not your average bar-style roleplay. This roleplay is a magical place in itself where everything and anything usually does happen. Kept within the PG 13 guidelines of Gaia, this roleplay is one of the best ones that you will ever see.

True that it doesn't look the best to start, it really does once it gets going.

An interesting note about this roleplay

When I first started this roleplay back in 2005/2006, I put it in the Barton Town Roleplaying section under business. Later, it was moved to the chatterbox because some people didn't follow the rules and bumped it by saying bump.

It covered shows/topics such as Inuyasha and how to follow one's heart. It got into the controversial topic of gays and multi-partner relationships.

It mentioned Naruto. It had a DBZ section to it. It had even a totally made up part where a whole new world was introduced.

See? Anything and everything.

What might not be mentioned in the roleplay, but is allowed is, if you are advertising another guild, please have your character that you make up act like it is putting something up on the classified ads.

As well, if you want to do bumping, please say that you are a bumping mole. (They are like mice and are sometimes annoying, but they can help a roleplay out sometimes too. And give a good laugh)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:42 pm
Saiyan Surprises

Based on a dream I had about Trunks of Dragonball Z (8 year old Trunks) comes a roleplay like you hadn't even heard of DBZ before.

Trunks is the son of Raditz and Empress Dee, but Empress Dee has a reputation that most students would consider... well... not right. Dee in this roleplay was known to go from "port to port", but yet at the same time keep most of those men happy.

As a result, Trunks gets bitten by Orochimaru. Orochimaru is that same guy that had been the villain of the show Naruto. Everyone thought he was dead, both Orochimaru and now Trunks. However, when Trunks awoke by the light of the full moon as a full fledged vampire, everyone thought he was the coolest, but baddest dude around.

That isn't the only surprise in store for the kid either. Fame and Fortune can get to ones head and it can also lead to many more enemies. What is to become of Trunks and what about Empress Dee?

Please roleplay as your own character in this to make this fun and yes, you should read the rules of that roleplay to take part properly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:14 pm
A Fantasy Inn

It's on this guilds rp board. It's a medieval fantasy roleplay starting out in a Inn owned by an old couple and thier grandkids. My main char(Alina) is a bounty hunter who's chosen to stay there. any and all are welcome to join. there's no true plot yet, that'll be figured out if or when people join.  

I_live_in_illusens

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:33 pm
I joined the Fanatasy Inn. It would be a great idea if you could add to this advertisement of that rp to try to think up a good mythical character.

I am an alien queen so to speak for it, which aliens are a controverial species of creatures. Some being good and some being very bad.

I also posted in the Crescent Moon Bar and Inn to hopefully get people to know how I roleplay. maybe I can get my own lounge active this way.  
Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games