Submit

Poll
  Just beat it. >:(
  No.
  Gold.
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Okay, so I was even shocked at this. I was about to turn on MTV to watch some shows, when I saw Beat It by Michael Jackson on. I was wondering why, but then I read the bottom. He died of cardiac arrest this afternoon of cardiac arrest. So, yeah, he died of a heart attack.

What are your thoughs of this?
Honestly, I was surprised to see this. I couldn't even believe it, I was in shock. Oh, he was 50. Hm...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:06 pm
Wait....What?! Seriously?! OMG! o_O!!!

EDIT:
OMG....It's on the news...wow. That's sad.  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Prince Seiko

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:24 pm
I might sound cold and all but for me is another death in the world don't know why cause he is famous it should something big  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:43 pm
I was suprised. I thought my friend was kidding since she texted me "Michael Jackson died!"

50 isn't that old and it wasnt drug related, which seems to be the reason for stars dying young(or young-ish).

EDIT: Farrah Fawcett died today too. It looks like cancer for her though.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:11 pm
I'm shocked. I found out on GD...At first I didn't believe it, but then I checked other websites...

Dang. =(  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 pm
Zizzykitty
I was suprised. I thought my friend was kidding since she texted me "Michael Jackson died!"

50 isn't that old and it wasnt drug related, which seems to be the reason for stars dying young(or young-ish).

Yeah, I was going to post that, but I thought Michael Jackson dying was... well... more shocking. Not to be rude, but we knew she was going to die soon because of cancer and Michael Jackson just died instantly. No one would've guessed. That's what shocked me.  

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:34 pm
Death Shikaku
Zizzykitty

Yeah, I was going to post that, but I thought Michael Jackson dying was... well... more shocking. Not to be rude, but we knew she was going to die soon because of cancer and Michael Jackson just died instantly. No one would've guessed. That's what shocked me.

Yeah, she's been dealing with her cancer for a while. I thought it was suprising that they both died on the same day though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:50 pm
That is true... weird, there was a big storm today, too. Hail and everything. It was 90+ degrees outside and hail? Today was just weird for me... XD
It feels like one of those days that didn't even happen, even though you know they happened. Has that happened to you?

Death Shikaku

saint aero

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm
I heard it in the coffee shop I sat in, when a waiter came by and said "did you know Michael Jackson just died?

He made me get on my little netbook and investigate for proof. It was true. I was so damn shocked.

And yes, today was so weird. It was baking, over 100 degrees (because Vegas is just an oven, I swear) and it suddenly started raining. It happened yesterday, also.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm
I was surprised and of course I find any death to be at least a little sad-even if its not someone I know. But I'm not one who will probably mourn him so....intensely like some of his fans will-I'm sure.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm
aerocoryn
I heard it in the coffee shop I sat in, when a waiter came by and said "did you know Michael Jackson just died?

He made me get on my little netbook and investigate for proof. It was true. I was so damn shocked.

And yes, today was so weird. It was baking, over 100 degrees (because Vegas is just an oven, I swear) and it suddenly started raining. It happened yesterday, also.

Hey, you live in Vegas too?
It rained again today? I didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 pm
I'm more shocked about this, but feel far less worse about it than when Bernie Mac died.

But still, crazy stuff.

Now you know EVERYBODY is going to be talking about it for weeks.

Flyentologist

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 pm
iGoldman
I'm more shocked about this, but feel far less worse about it than when Bernie Mac died.

But still, crazy stuff.

You know there will be those people who claimed they saw it coming and they knew it was going to happen too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 am
It's sad, I remember watching the Thriller video when I was little and it was one of my favorites, for the zombies. I never considered myself a fan, but I do know a few that I have yet to talk to today.
It is sad

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:44 am
Zizzykitty
iGoldman

But still, crazy stuff.

You know there will be those people who claimed they saw it coming and they knew it was going to happen too.

That's happened all day today in Summer School. All my friends were like, "D00D, Michael Jackson died!"
Then my smart-a** teacher was like, "I saw it coming. I knew he was going to die sometime this year, I could feel it..."

Right... ninja

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces