Welcome to Gaia! ::

Steampunk pirates

Back to Guilds

My crew dont sail on water, Not on land, But the endless sky, For andventure, Fame and of course Gold. Dare to join my crew 

Tags: Steampunk, Pirates, Role play, Poll, Contests 

Reply Map room (Role play)
The Wasteland Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:40 am
The sun rose over the mountains like nothing had ever happened. However something had happened. The earth lies in ruins. Some people call it "The second chance for man" others call it "The countdown to extinction". Earths leaders had declared war against eachother. No one know who set the war off, but everyone know why. Earths resource was almost gone. Each country worked only for themself. No one had any allies. Then someone pushed a button and the nuclear war was inevitable.
The survivors were few but gathered at different places and formed smaller cities and villages. some people even clamed to be the new rulers. they recruited people and trained them. some of these were called the leader of the cities. they made their base in a city. some of them let people rest and and live there, while others robbed,killed and forced them to join their "army". besides those there were the Leaders of the wasteland. they were mostly criminals that robbed and raided smaller villages. some people called "Traders" gathered supplies from old stores and and cities to sell it in populated areas. Traders are the people that are most commonly targeted by bandits. however the food they sell are not cheap. The wasteland is what most of the earth is called now. endless roads filled with old cars. old destroyed houses,vilages, towns. this is where the last humans try to live.

RULES:
No godmodding.
You can only be human.
you can only have 1 character and 1 pet.
send me the profiles and il post them.
no emo
your can not be a superhuman or have superpowers.
be somewhat realistic 1 person cant beat down 10 armed guys with only using her/his fist.
you are allowed belong to any of the groups mentioned above. raider,villager, trader explorer or whatever you whish. except leaders.
romance is allowed but no cybering  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:11 am
your profile should look like this

Gaia name:
Character name:
Nickname:
Skills(stuff your good at):
Personality:
Bio:
Orientation:
Group(as mentioned in the rules):
Appearance(picture please):

PROFILES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaia name:Naidun
Character name:John Kope
Nickname:John
Skills: rifles, traidng and knows alot about mechanics
Personality: Smart,good at making people like him, smart, prefers not to get involved in others buissnes.
Bio:Before the war he was a engineer in a big city. after the war he lived in one of the refugee cities that was later raided. he managed to excape and started trading things in different cities.
Orientation:Straight
Group:Trader
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaia name: Long Yue
Character name: Kyo Hatake
Nickname: Kyo
Skills: Hunting, fighting, pickpocketing
Personality: fights hard for survival, doesn't trust people much but once he does he's loyal 'till the end. He doesn't take much crap and and will stand for what he believes is right.
Bio: Kyo came from the rural part of Japan, hoping to escape the chaos the island had become. He came to the US to take shelter in the wilderness that had taken over an abandoned city.
Orientation: straight
Group: loner, raider when desperate
Appearance(picture please):
User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:27 am
Kyo ducked under a low-laying branch, brushing the spanish moss out of his way. He sighed and rested against a fallen tree, he picked at the moss that clung to the wood in boredom. He looked around, the only things he could see were occasional squirrles and birds. His stomach growled slightly and he rolled his eyes. He hoped he was getting close to a place he could get food, he didn't enjoy eating squirrels, they were too stringy and tough for his taste.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:47 am
John sat down on a rock and looked out over the empty desert. Far away to north he could see the town "tron", to west was a small forest. besides those this was an never ending desert.
He jumped up on his horse and rode to the forrest in hopw off finding some food.  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 pm
Kyo heard a horse approching fast and he quickly ducked behind a tree, it was an older man that looked like he just walked out of one of those American Western movies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:36 am
John stopped and got of the horse. he tied it to a tree and took his rifle in his hand. he looked around. "hmmm...not much to hunt here, theres not even many critters here" He lighted a cigarret and started walking  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:10 am
Intrigued, Kyo began to follow. And judging by the fact that he was talking about hunting, he didn't think the man had any food on him, and he didn't like the look of that huge gun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:23 pm
John heard someone behind him. He quickly turned around and aimed his rifle. "i know your there. come out. If you dont, i'l shoot"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:09 pm
"Damn" Kyo cursed under his breath. He stepped out from behind the tree and looked up at the rather large man, waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 am
John studied the boy. he looked like he was about 20 years old, he didnt look like a raider. he lowered his rifle. "what are you doing here? this area is covered with raiders who assault bypassers. everyone knows that"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:51 am
Kyo grinned slightly, "I might just be doing the same thing you were...looking for food. But I don't come from around here." he felt himself relax a bit. He awkwardly held out his hand, "I go by Kyo Hatake."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:39 pm
John shaked the boy's hand "John Kope. i would guess your from asia. Belive me, this wasteland is one of the hardest places to survive. either move in to a town,until it gets destroyed. or learn to survive out here"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:04 pm
Kyo grimaced, "Oh, I can survive...I'm just looking for an alternative from eating squirrles...and it's nice to meet you, there isn't many people you can meet out here who wouldn't want too kill you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:07 pm
Johm gave out a small,quiet laugh. "Wow.. you gotta be really spoiled. squirrels are a somewhat a luxury here"  

Kadaveret

6,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

XGalowenX
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:11 pm
Kyo raised an eyebrow, "Spoiled? I work for everything I get a hold of..."  
Map room (Role play)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items