Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Movie Ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 pm
If you made a completely original movie, what would you make yours on?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:03 pm
Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus  

Jonnnn

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:06 pm
With only programs like:
Cinema 4D
Final Cut
Garageband
iMovie
Reason

Also, no money to spend on extras but many willing volunteers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:03 pm
You could just rename this "hey guys I dont have any ideas and want yours to make a movie"

ninja  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:05 pm
Oh shi-

I read this as "what would they be." Sorry. Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus is still relevant though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 pm
Nit, i just repharased the question. Either way, anyone have any ideas BESIDE the Shark vs. Octopus?  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:01 pm
Nit, i just repharased the question. Either way, anyone have any ideas BESIDE the Shark vs. Octopus?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:44 pm
Godzilla Vs. King Kong: Vendetta

Buildings made of cardboard, cotton stuffed costumes from those Halloween pattern kits, tons of fireworks and toy army men, Epic script with not so epic acting. ... Pure gold... 3nodding  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 pm
I've already got a few ideas going into the movie I'll make as soon as I get my hands on a camera.

But you can have a former idea of mine.

A group of rebels are fighting for some artifact. It can be stupid or epic. But just as soon as you get the introductions done at around minute 11 of the film, everyone but the least important person in the group get killed. Then they spend the rest of the movie trying to replace everyone killed. (Better yet, use their family members for epic lulz.)

In the end, they try and obtain the artifact, but all get killed. All except for the person who dressed up as the janitor, who was the lowest ranking person. Then they run off into the night looking for more people to join the cause.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 pm
Monster Hunter: Wrath of the Lynians (AKA Mother of all Battles)

Four unfortunate hunters must do battle with an unending onslaught of bad tempered cats.

The cast of cats will be digitally dup'ed to make a few cats look like hundreds and the hunter's battle armor made from foam, plastic and cardboard to resemble that of Monster Hunter gear.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Bayou Bulldog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:39 pm
funny you should mention this, I acctually wrote a screenplay about a musician who loses his ability to hear, but continues to play!

It was poorly written with bad plotholes and plenty of poorly written diolouge, but overall it was a solid effort and hell I might just go back and try and fix it, maybe I could sell it...as if!

It was called: The Silence of Sound! (originaly the sound of silence but I decided it was too cliche)  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games