Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
A Fantasy Inn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Bad Idea?
  Good
  Bad
View Results

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 am
Setting: a medievalish Inn. It is placed right on the edge of small town. The town is filled with several small shops and homes. The Inn itself has four rooms for rent, and a main room which is divided into the eating area and the sitting room. The Inn is run by a very nice old couple and their grandchildren help out.

Ok you guys know the basic rules. please stick to them. You're allowed 2 characters of any kind. Just make sure if you create more than one that you find a way to set them apart when writing. (IE diffrent font colors)

Before you start please send me your character discription so I can post it in the next post. (that way the board isn't full of randomly placed discriptions and everyone can easily find them.)

User characters are the characters created by users in the roleplay.
Nonuser characters are just kinda background characters that anyone can interact with.

And so let it begin!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 am
User Characters

Gaia Account: I_live_in_illusens
Name: Alina Morrison
Hair: Just past shoulder length and jet black.
Eyes: Bright Amythest.
Clothing: a pair of black pants, a black tank that laces up the front and black trench coat like thing.
Race: Human.
Special items: she has an amythest gem that hang around her neck and starts to glow when she's in danger.
Items with her: she has a dagger that she wears on a belt around her waist and bag of coins.

Gaia Account: Empress dee
Name: Empress Dee Bogard
Hair: Lesbian style blonde
Clothing: Royal green balloon gown complete with bodice.
Race: Saiyajin-Tuffle (I look human though)
Special items: An invisible diamond whip that is said to appear when people break her Renaissancian law of marriage.
Items with her: A brown cow-hide pouch and waist-belt that holds money, as well as some parchment that she has written on to advertise her own Lounge in Southtown, Planet Hamster, Renaissance Galaxy
Occupation: Queen, Waitress, newscaster, warrior, teacher, philosopher, cook, mother, wife... need I go on?

Nonuser Characters

Name: Jane Smith
Hair: Gray and normally worn in a bun.
Eyes: Bright blue.
Bio: A very entergetic old woman. Hostess of the Inn she owns with her husband.

Name: John Smith
Hair: Short and gray
Eyes: Bright green
Bio: Cook and caretaker of the Inn he owns with his wife. Very quiet and knowledgeable

Name: Lora Smith
Hair: Dark Brown and shoulder length, normally worn in a ponytail
Eyes: light blue
Bio: Living with her grandma and grandpa and little brother. Parents died in a fire a couple years back. She helps out in the Inn as waitress and little of everything else.

Name: Lyle Smith
Hair: Short, curly, and brown.
Eyes: Light blue
Bio: helps out around the Inn doing all sorts of errand running ect.  

I_live_in_illusens

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 am
Alina stepped quietly into the Inn. She was greeted immediatly by an energetic old woman.
"Hello Deary. Please come sit down. You look exhausted." The old woman said guiding Alina to one of the tables. "You'll probably be wanting a room. We have a very nice one available, and at a splendid rate! It's only nine bronze pieces for three nights-"
"Actually I'll only be staying for one. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning." Alina interjected.
"Oh." the old womans face fell. "That's fine, it'll be three bronze pieces, and that covers supper and breakfast too."
Alina handed the woman some coins and accepted the key in return.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:29 pm
Gaia Account: Empress dee
Name: Empress Dee Bogard
Hair: Lesbian style blonde
Clothing: Royal green balloon gown complete with bodice.
Race: Saiyajin-Tuffle (I look human though)
Special items: An invisible diamond whip that is said to appear when people break her Renaissancian law of marriage.
Items with her: A brown cow-hide pouch and waist-belt that holds money, as well as some parchment that she has written on to advertise her own Lounge in Southtown, Planet Hamster, Renaissance Galaxy
Occupation: Queen, Waitress, newscaster, warrior, teacher, philosopher, cook, mother, wife... need I go on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finding a bulletain board someplace in the Fantasy Inn, Empress Dee Bogard pinned up an advertisement about the Empress Dee's lounge. To see how to get to this bar, the people must see her at her booth.

So, Dee found a booth to sit at and waited to be served. She then pressed a button on a high-tech device called a scouter and listened to the daily news in her land. That included the weather in all areas.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:39 pm
ok well for one you didn't read the directions obviously. and for two are you here to roleplay or simply advertise yours? and for three it's medievil there are no high tech gadgets  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:04 pm
(Well, no I did not come here to simply advertise my thread. I am merely roleplaying. As for it being medival times, there can be gadgets, but I won't be well-liked and such. I'd be tested to see if I am a witch. As for the character thingy, I missed that part and I apologize.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:18 pm
(Sry it's just that the first thing you did was post about your rp.)

Alina ordered her meal and sat back in her chair. She'd had a long trip and was ready for a night of rest. Maybe I'll choose to stay for a couple nights longer, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:38 am
After the news report, Dee took off the scouter and then just sat there in the inn with her arms folded and her eyes closed. She was waiting for someone to serve her and yet this place was as barren as her stomach was right now.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:12 pm
Lora rushed quickly from the kitchen. She hadn't noticed the new lady come in.

(*points to first two posts* there are four characters that anyone can control.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm
Dee was really enjoying the song that had been playing in her mind. She saw a lady approach her and waited for that lady to ask what waitresses are supposed to ask.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces