Submit

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:08 pm

User Image
Apply here to join the UkuuchaWafalme Pride

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 pm
.: Joining Info :.

Rank
- New-comers into the pride are determined by their gender and species.
--- New non-hybrid adol/adult males: Pad
--- New non-hybrid cub/juve males: Pesar
--- New hybrid males: Eunuch
--- New non-hybrid female: Beybanu (The male's owner needs to post in this thread and confirm this rank)
--- New non-hybrid female: Banu (The male's owner needs to post in this thread and confirm this rank)
--- New non-hybrid female: Kajira
- Customing born-in members (Old members, whatever) are slightly different and are determined by their birth.
--- Non-hybrid males, related to the Sultan or Emir: Sheikh (Under Extra, you need to put how he is related to the Sultan/Emir, and his owner needs to post in this thread and confirm this)
--- Everything else is the same as above

Extra - For Females, you need to put the male's name and owner of the harem your girl is going into (you must have their approval for this).

Personality - Please give us a brief personality blurb, this will help us to determine if your lion/ess will be well suited to this pride and what direction they'll be taking the plots in.

Getting Accepted- After we give you the "Okay, you're accepted", you need to...
* Finish a RP with a CURRENT MEMBER
* Add the mule as a friend
After you finish the RP, you may apply for a cert change.

[b][color=indigo]I Wish To Join![/color][/b]
[size=9][b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b] [url=]Image[/url]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[/size]

EXAMPLE!
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Faiz
Image: Image
Extra:He is the half-brother to the Sultan Aali (Roxy will confirm)
Personality: Faiz is a gentle giant, he lavishes attention on all his harem and is protective of them.

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:11 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Angani'mla
Extra: He will be picking up his first female during a raid when he meets some of the males of the prides, as discussed. :]
Personality: Having come from such strong and conflicting parents (goddess of tornados and a son of the god of conflict) Angani grew up to value strength above anything else. He's not much of a talker, seeing words as generally pointless and believing actions are more valuable. He enjoys a good challenge, but ultimately likes to dominate. Because of this tendancy he will actually find rebellious lionesses for his harem more interesting than others. He would be passive towards the other males, seeing them as no threat to him and therefore worth only basic attention. (AKA he won't cause any trouble to those outside his harem xD)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:23 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Lela
Image: Lela
Extra: Pad - Angani'mla || Lela will be one of the females captured during the raids, along with Taja. This was all already pre-approved and sorted over AIM and in the recruitment thread.
Personality: Lela is the daughter of quite the spitfire, but she gets more of her father's temper in terms of personality. Because of this she's the ideal Beybanu for Anga's harem, but she has just fight to her to, unfortunately, keep Anga's interest. By the time Anga's gained a full harem she'll be staying voluntarily because she sees it as the best way to make sure that the other girls are looked after, even if one or two of them may grate her poor nerves.

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Mwenyezi
Image: Certed, Uncerted
Extra: If it's OK for him to join the currently planned raid, I'd like for him to pick up Kizuka (see below) during that. If not, then I'll just have him pick her up at a later point.
Personality: Mwenyezi has always dreamed of having power, ever since he was a cub. As a result, he is now frightfully ambitious and constantly seeking out ways to gain power. Not one to get his paws dirty if he doesn't have to, he's found huge success in using others to do his dirty work. He's achieved this using his great intelligence and charisma. Due to his generally devious ways, he does his best not to make enemies of anyone, as friends are much easier to stab in the back than enemies.

In the pride, he would use his charm to reassure the members of his Harem that they will be completely safe with him. He'll never force himself on any female, and he will do his best to ensure that they are happy. A happy Harem to him is a Harem that will help him should he ever feel the urge to put one of his dark plots into action. In regards to the other males in the pride, he would never be anything but polite...unless he's dealing with a male that he deems to be particularly stupid, in which case his somewhat superior and sarcastic side may come out.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Kizuka
Image: Certed, Uncerted
Extra: Pad - Mwenyezi // If it's OK for Mwenyezi to join up with the Pride before the currently planned raid, then she can be found during that. If not, he can pick her up later.
Personality: Kizuka is a Princess of the Kusini'Mwezi pride. She left the Pride when she hit adulthood, as she had always believed that she was destined for something better. Having been brought up as a Princess, she's very stuck up and somewhat immature, always thinking that she is right and everyone else is wrong. It's this rather bitchy personality that has stopped most others she has come across from helping her.

The reason that she is going to go with Mwenyezi is because she's tired of wandering. She now wants nothing more than to rest somewhere and be treated like a Princess again. Mwenyezi has promised her that he will take care of her and that he'll treat her like a Princess. Despite having lost most of her naivety to the harsh realities of life outside of her old Pride, she trusts him, and goes with him freely to her new Pride.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Orah
Image: Uncerted
Extra: Pad - Tariq'ra'd (if approved by Eski xD )
Personality: Orah is shy and sweet, quite the push over. She can be a bit of a floor mat if someone chooses to take advantage of her, but she's very caring and nurturing. She loves cubs and young animals of all kinds. She feels out of place and clumsy most times, but her fondest wish is to be somewhere she fits in and can be useful.

With her caring nature, though, she -hates- to see others hurt, and will physically put herself between the victim and the cause of the pain, if she can. She'll do just about anything to draw that pain to herself, rather than let another suffer.

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Ukoo
Image: Image xxx
Extra: Pad-Tariq'ra'd
Personality: Ukoo has been raised to be a slave-she in a way she will be as perfect as she can. She was kidnapped as a cub into a pride where she grew without love or comfort. She lost all will to be adventurous or rebellious. She also is a seer and because she did not sleep as a cub, she was stunted so she is small for an adult.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:48 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Moyo'wa'Jiwe
Image: Image (the brown male lion on the left)
Extra: Hoping to get him at least one female in the upcoming raid if I am accepted in time.
Personality: Cruel, coldhearted, vicious. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. He believes females and hybrids/other species are beneath him and openly treats them as such. He is physically and mentally very strong, and often uses this to his advantage. He'd essentially be the douchebag tyrant no female wants to be in the harem of, and he'd be trying to get all the females he possibly could. If possible, he may never take a beybanu.

Three Tailed Fox

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:30 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Maua
Extra: Pad - Achal | She'll be brought back by him from the rogue lands.
Personality: Maua's rather gullible and will fall for just about anything. She hates being lonely and will willingly hang onto anything anyone says, even if it's abusive towards herself. She'll put her ears down and likely give a sad smile and agree. She tries to remain polite in all ways possible, and will berate herself when she finds herself being rude. Her worst fear is being rejected.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:07 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Misilivuma
Extra: His Beybanu is Mollie (Molemogi).
Personality: Vu lives to fight, but he also has a thoughtful side that will come out more as he matures into an intelligent yet powerful adult. Although he puts up a tough front he’s more relaxed around his family. He prefers females that are either mentally or physically strong to sire fit offspring. While he’ll encourage the strengths of his banu he’ll still rule his harem with a firm paw, making sure everyone knows he’s the boss.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Molemogi
Extra: Vu will be her Pad.
Personality: Slowly, others have been getting her to talk more, which she's not so happy about. When she does talk, it sounds like there is a frog in her throat. Instead of communicating with wods, she usually relies on body language; which is her strong point. Her eyes tell many stories.

Notes: Vu is owned by me and Mollie is owned by Cut_Me_Coffee. They're going to join together. ^^  

Sergeant Sargent

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Ban'ma
Image: [x]
Extra: Achal is her Pad. Kaori's has already agreed to this, we just need to set up a joining rp. x3
Personality: Soft, squishy, and all around overly excited. She's every bit the 1950's house wife personified into a lion's form. Nothing keeps her down for very long. Ban'ma is in a constant state of sunshiney-happiness, only showing the slightest hint of wariness when her lineage is brought into question.

On a note of warning, she's a chronic snuggler and will cuddle up next to anything that walks. Though she does prefer to latch herself to cubs and those exspecially close to her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 am
Sergeant Sargent
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Misilivuma
Extra: His Beybanu is Mollie (Molemogi).
Personality: Vu lives to fight, but he also has a thoughtful side that will come out more as he matures into an intelligent yet powerful adult. Although he puts up a tough front he’s more relaxed around his family. He prefers females that are either mentally or physically strong to sire fit offspring. While he’ll encourage the strengths of his banu he’ll still rule his harem with a firm paw, making sure everyone knows he’s the boss.

I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Molemogi
Extra: Vu will be her Pad.
Personality: Slowly, others have been getting her to talk more, which she's not so happy about. When she does talk, it sounds like there is a frog in her throat. Instead of communicating with wods, she usually relies on body language; which is her strong point. Her eyes tell many stories.

Notes: Vu is owned by me and Mollie is owned by Cut_Me_Coffee. They're going to join together. ^^

Go ahead and complete your capture rp, or if their already together then start up an RP for them to meet up with the Sultan and be welcomed in. (Just post it in the pride subforum and Aali will find them)

~

Everyone else looks good once they post their RP's <3
Males wishing to join need to find a female and RP her capture/or willingness to be in his harem. You need to have an RP!  

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Capture rp for Maua: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16603379

Joining rp: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16852021 (incomplete)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First meeting for Ban'ma: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15850365

Capture/Joining: (will edit in)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:55 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Yakuti
Image: Yakuti
Extra: Her pad is Mwenyezi. Masa has given me a permission. Her joining RP (currently unfinished but we are working on with it).
She also has a second identity, Hisani (a very timid one, this was her identity before her memory loss) but that is hidden somewhere deep in her mind. She doesn't remember anything about her other identity.
Personality: Yakuti is a bit loner and distant girl. She doesn't like to reveal her feelings much. She acts though but that is only a cover to hide her confused feelings. She would have hard time trusting others and fitting in the pride. However, she would not rebel and after getting enough time and love, she would find her place in pride and accept it's ways.

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Damudours'vlam
Image: Image Image uncert
Extra: Shula will be his first Banu
Personality: Damu is a relaxed pirate at heart now he doesn't like going out a pillaging now he likes to wait for the right moment and steal the treasure out from the other person's nose. Though he is smart and only really does steal prey from another animal like a K-9 or a different species of feline and not a fellow lion. He follows his own code but it lost in it and thus he seeks to find out a home where he belongs.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff