Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
σтυℓιssα & ßℓα¢κ_ßяιε

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm
• This is a private role-play for Otulissa and black_brie
xxxxxxxxxxx

Post and I shall gorge your eyes out with a comb. ಠ_ಠ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:11 pm
[align=center][size=25][color=gray]»[/color] [color=posting]FiRST MiDDLE LAST[/color][/size]
[img]malformed url[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15][color=gray][color=posting]►[/color] but I prefer you call me:
[color=white]►[/color][color=posting]nickname[/color]
[color=posting]►[/color] i was born a:
[color=white]►[/color][color=posting]gender[/color]
[color=posting]►[/color] on:
[color=white]►[/color][color=posting]birthday. month&&day[/color]
[color=posting]►[/color] that means I'm:
[color=white]►[/color][color=posting]age[/color]
[color=posting]►[/color] and i respond to:
[color=white]►[/color][color=posting]role[/color]
[color=posting]►[/color] the one who is corrupting my thoughts is:
[color=white]►[/color][color=posting]username[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=20][color=posting]"[/color][/size][color=white]xxx[/color][size=13][color=gray]links to other images here. if there aren't any, then just fill this with a quote[/color][/size][color=white]xxx[/color][size=20][color=posting]"[/color][/size][/align]

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:17 pm
» Aureliana Bethany Connor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

but I prefer you call me:
              Aurelle or Liana, or Ana
              i was born a:
              girl.
              on:
              July 9th
              that means I'm:
              17 years old
              and i respond to:
              the good girl ^_^
              the one who is corrupting my thoughts is:
              Otulissa

"xxxSometimes I dare to d r e a m. Sometimes I want to be myself. I try my best to be a little angel, but sometimes I get over my head... L i f e is //hard.xxx"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:31 pm
» Oliver Aleksandr Garcia-Hutcheson
User Image

but I prefer you call me:
              oli!
              i was born a:
              beautiful baby boy♥
              on:
              september 13th
              that means I'm:
              seventeen years young
              and i respond to:
              the bad boy!
              the one who is corrupting my thoughts is:
              black_brie!

xxxthe sun goes down, and we come up.
a different party in a different city.
the sun comes up and we go down.
we lived and died so pretty.
we're all vampires, and we own this ******** night.xxx

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:01 pm
((We shall be starting our private RP soon. Please do not post unless you are me (Otulissa) or Black_Brie. Thank you. You are welcome to read what we are RPing though. wink Enjoy!))

I shall soon commence with my character, Aureliana Bethany Connor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 am

Aureliana yawned, waking up from her slumber. Her long-lashed eyes blinked a few times rapidly as she shook her head and sat up in bed. She looked at the clock; the time read "5:10 am." She knew it was the first day of the new school year, and smiled to herself. She had the feeling it would be a great day. The sun was not up yet, but her room was not pitch black; it was tinged a soft gray with bits of tawny brown.

Aureliana got out of bed, and made her bed hastily before going to her dresser. She flipped on her light and looked into the rectangular mirror in front of her as she combed her long, silky brown hair. She changed into her basic outfit for school, not really paying attention to what she was wearing; she never cared that much about how she looked, but always wanted to look at least fairly decent. She was dressed in indigo flared jeans and a button-down white short-sleeved blouse. Her outfit was casual and sophisticated at the same time, and it hugged her curves in all the right places. After she slipped in her small gold hoop earrings that clung to her earlobes, she headed out her bedroom and entered the bathroom to wash her face and get ready for the day.

Aureliana's neatly-tied, sneakered feet made their descent down the schoolbus's steps. The pathway to the school was crowded with students. Seeing as though she lived in a small town, the school was rather small, and she knew the student population of 100 was not that big, to her, it sometimes seemed huge. The Rentley Public High School was one floor, and had about 50 teachers total. It was a pretty nice school, even if it was small. However, Rentley had its share of bad kids, like any school. And it also had its share of cliques.

Aureliana sighed as she walked through the front doors of the high school, her backpack on both her shoulders and her schedule in her slender hand.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

corporoli

Bashful Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 am
User Image

O l i v e r A l e k s a n d r G a r c i a - H u t c h e s o n

So tie a rope around my neck, pull it tight till it breaks.
            You cant kill us, we never ******** die.
            I want to sink my teeth into all of you
            If only you could see how sweet this could be
            But you leave a bad taste in my mouth
            So spit it out, so spit it out

SPACEOli woke up to his alarm ringing harshly. Why the hell did he have to get up so early? Because of stupid school. What did he even learn there? Nothing. Considering the fact he never paid attention. He'd rather just play out with his band all the time. But of course, his Mum told him if he didn't go to school he couldn't live on his own. And that would be horrid. So he went to school just to keep his own place. Oli was born in Brighton, England, and he had always wished that he never moved to the stupid USA. It was full of idiots in his opinion. But some people were okay...ish. Oli sat up and ran a hand through his messy bedhead before slamming his fist down on the alarm clock. He got up and turned the light on in his bathroom. His eyes scanned over his tattoos and he frowned at the one blank spot on his chest. He really needed to get a tattoo there. He brushed his hair and parted it to his likings. He then took his lip piercing out before brushing his teeth. When he was done, he put the piercing back in and twisted it until it was no longer sore.

SPACEThe alarm went off again and Oli almost threw it on the ground and jumped on it. But instead he unplugged it and cursed at it before throwing on random clothes that he could find. He didn't really care if he didn't look good. He was a senior. What did it matter? He had a group of friends, and any one elses opinions didn't matter to him. He decided on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. Yeah, he was considered one of the creepers of the school. He loved being feared. He couldn't count the many bad looks he was given last year. Now, he could freak out the freshmen. Oli chuckled before grabbing his phone, wallet, and car keys. He left the house and locked the door behind him. Yeah, he had an old beaten up car, but he really didn't care. He didn't care about many things.

SPACEThe car wouldn't turn on and Oli groaned. He hit the steering wheel before calling a friend and asking for a ride. A few minutes later his friend drove up and Oli got in the passenger seat. "Thanks man." Oli said quietly in a thick English accent. Yup, that was one thing that made him irresistible to the girls that were scared of him. Even though they were terrified of him, they always came back for more. The car drove into the school's parking lot and every turned to look. Not only was the car blaring death metal/screamo, but it wasn't the best car also. Oli stuck a hand out the window and waved. Automatically, everyone knew it was him. Not only was his chest and arms covered in tattoos, but his hands were also.

SPACEThe two boys in the car laughed and parked near their "gang" or clique. They weren't the goths, they were the hardcore rockers--so they were called. But they also had tenedencies to get caught with drugs and come to school hungover or high. It was what they did. No one else did it, so obviously it was left to them to do that. Oli got out of the car and slammed the door shut. When the music stopped playing, Oli could hear people talking. Ah, what a good way to start a new year. Oli smiled before walking up to the huge double doors and pushing both of them open. "HELLO CLASSMATES!" A few people stared and rolled their eyes. Oli laughed and walked down the hall.

SPACEOli saw a girl walking down the hall with a schedule in her hand. He figured it was a freshman so he walked up to her and picked her schedule out of her hand. "Awe, well aren't you a smart girl." He smiled at her and handed her schedule back before being shoved. He turned to see another friend and he nodded at him before looking back down at the girl. Yeah, he was around 6'5", he couldn't help it. He noted that she was very attractive before he turned back to his friend and walked down the hall with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 am

Aureliana was taken aback as someone picked the schedule out of her hand and gave it back to her. She was not a freshman, but she knew she probably looked as scared and timid as one; after all, she was knew at this high school. She knew what it looked like, and the basic layout, yes, because she moved there in late June. She let out a long, drawn-out sigh, and then scanned her schedule for probably the fifth time that day. She had to go to homeroom first, and then A-block. She had A-Block English, and couldn't help smiling. English was her favorite subject. She remembered last year being a Junior at her old high school. She had gone to many schools in her lifetime; her parents' work made them move around quite a bit in her lifetime. Just as Aureliana made some friends, she would always have to say good-bye and move away.

Now, Aureliana had to go out and make some new friends. Her homeroom was room 101. Aureliana pondered where that was; she had studied the school's layout earlier in the summer, and so, she did not have that much trouble finding her way. Some people eyed her, knowing she was knew at the school. She decided to keep to herself and ignore the stares. A wooden door was open, and it read "101." She walked into the room, smiling inwardly but keeping a straight, emotionless facial expression. She slipped into a seat toward the back of the classroom, taking off her backpack and putting it beside her as she did so. The homeroom was rather noisy, but there were only a few kids in the room at the moment. Two gossipy girls were chattering noisily like squirrels, and were talking about who-knows-what. Aureliana didn't want to eavesdrop on them, but she caught little snippets of their conversation. It was just talk about summer love and who cheated on who. Boring stuff in Aurelle's opinion.

Aureliana scanned her schedule yet again, and flipped her long hair over her shoulder indecisively. She was worried about something. It was her senior year at high school, and she only had a little bit of time to make new friends. Before, she would live in the same town for at least 2 or 3 years...but this time, one year was all that would matter.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas