Hello people, how r u today? i am a guild reporter what my job is that i report guilds that may have cheats to gold, ppl who claim they will give gold out unless they do something, ppl who talk about nude or may put pics of nude or so and so i am here to tell you that if the manger of this guild doesnt give each member 100 gold by 3 months he/she will be reported or may be banned from this site. please keep in mind we have a list of the ppl who owe gold and if you are not off the list by month 3 u will be banned or reported. also keep in mind since this is my job i have acess to all guilds public or private. i will check in every month and please pm me when you have given gold to the members.

Members: i have a job for you. when you get ur 100 gold please pm me
and if the manger tells you to say things i will know.

vice captin:you also have a job, you and the captin must both donate but vice captin is able to pay 50 instead of 100. and then the captin will pay the other 50.

captin: i am not doing this to be mean this is my job, please inform me when you have donated to every member i koe how many members you have. now here is a rule that the ppl of gaia have disscued with me. if you have MORE than 1000 members you are able to take off 1000 members.( that means if you have 2000)if you have less than 1000 you may take off 100 member now if you have taken of more then you were supposed to then you will be atoumaticlly reported. please keep in mind that you may need to talk to ur vice captin about these choices.

PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REPORT ME BECUSASE I HAVE A REPORT FREE NAME WHICH GIVES ME THE RIGHT NOT TO BE REPORTED

PLEASE AND THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY