Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hisakata anei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:06 am
Name;
The animal you can summon:
what it does for you:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
curse seals

name:
where it is located on your body;
what it looks like: image or explantion or both
what it does:
how you get it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. post all request here

2. no bumping

3. no orrochimaru curse seals

4.no tailed beast because it leasds to god moding

5. if it is clan related specify so in the how you get it section

6: these are advansed teqniqes so chunin minimum to be able to do these  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:28 pm
Name:extream stripes
The animal you can summon: a giat white tiger
what it does for you: helps track hunt down and kill prey
curse seals

name: shadow stalk
where it is located on your body:back of the neck
what it looks like: image or explantion or both: it looks like a blacck heart-o-gram
what it does: gives him power to control shadows and melt into them to hide
how you got it: whe i ran from my clan an old woman offered me shelter and food so i accepted it i was then asleep when i awoke iw as in a forest and it was there  

Hisakata anei
Crew

TakahiroMisaki12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:38 pm
Name: Yukiko
Summon: Giant Two-Tailed Snow Leopard
What it does for me: Provides camoflauge (sp?) and works with me for combo attacks, also great for tracking.

Name: Nightmare Realm
Looks Like: Red Shooting Star
Does: Allows me to send someone mentally to a dark realm filled with thier nightmares for however long I want.
Got It: I met up with my missing nin dad on a mission, he became possessed years ago and no one could help him. When he saw me he immidiatly attacked me, he covered his hand in a orange-red chakra and made the star appear when he hit me. He then fell dead.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:57 pm
Curse Seal

name: Chakra Seal
where it is located on your body; on the ring and pinky fingers on both hands.
what it looks like: A spiral seen only on the fingers when the tiger Kata is made. Otherwise looks like random stripes on his hands.
what it does: Stores about 90% of his full chakra
how you get it: Jonin teacher placed it on Kisuke for training for the chunin exams.  

Shadowstalker4589

Anbu Itachi no Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:42 pm
CURSE SEAL
name:power seal
it's on your neck
it increases your power whenever yuou need it
your born with it
summoning
name:death
summon surprised ne-tailed twin dragon
it kills enemies and brings me to a new area  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Name; Tsukiyomi
The animal you can summon: A white wolf
what it does for you: It can talk, and assist in battles. Good companion, especially when youʻre running away from anbu black ops. ((Donʻt ask how or why))
curse seals

name: Roze Kuroi
where it is located on your body; Base of the neck
what it looks like: It looks like the name suggest, a black rose. But it looks like a black rose that burst into flames, because the edges are actually a glowing red.
what it does: It releases a demon. Itʻs more or less to keep a demon from taking over Soraʻs body.
how you get it: ... Soraʻs possessed by a demon, what else is there to say? Okay, fine... she got it from a doctor. Happy?  

iTammie-chan

Hisakata anei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:18 pm
xtsumihikarix
Name; Tsukiyomi
The animal you can summon: A white wolf
what it does for you: It can talk, and assist in battles. Good companion, especially when youʻre running away from anbu black ops. ((Donʻt ask how or why))
curse seals

name: Roze Kuroi
where it is located on your body; Base of the neck
what it looks like: It looks like the name suggest, a black rose. But it looks like a black rose that burst into flames, because the edges are actually a glowing red.
what it does: It releases a demon. Itʻs more or less to keep a demon from taking over Soraʻs body.
how you get it: ... Soraʻs possessed by a demon, what else is there to say? Okay, fine... she got it from a doctor. Happy?
approoved  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm
all aprooved  

Hisakata anei
Crew

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Character Name: Hakkeji
Seal name: Movement seal
where it is located on your body; Palm of hand
what it looks like: A lightning bolt that stretches from the middle of the palm to the middle of the middle finger.
what it does: Restricts muscle strength by a factor of 10. With every 10% release, Hakkeji's speed and strength increases by a factor of 1 ON TOP OF previous releases. Ex: 10% release = 2X speed and strength. 20% release = 3X Normal speed and strength Ect. However, by 100% release, Hakkeji cannot stop moving, and when attacks with both hands, hits ground so hard, it shatters 5 bones along the arms in each arm. Visible features inclued is when 70% or more is released, a shimmer appears before Hakkeji, looking like he's seen through water. This means he cannot stop moving. Even sharingan doesn't respond fast enough however at that point.
how you get it: Given by Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 pm
Name:large stripes
The animal you can summon: a very big black tiger and a toad
what it does for you: helps track hunt down and helps fight the person ur fighting  

iiyellow_flashii

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff