I just heard about this silly glitch...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:26 pm
It's called "Giga Jigglypuff". Here's a video explaining it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwlGlKJ2eg

Basically, you use Jigglypuff's final smash while the Bridge of Eldin is being formed after exploding. If it works right, you'll get hurt and the final smash will be canceled, but you'll stay huge! Also, if the other player is Yoshi and he swallows you, you'll get even bigger. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Strawberry Cumbustion
Vice Captain

Hector18Falco
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 pm
umm it's true, i've done it a million times! It's funny...There's also this glitch where u use the golden hammer and if u press A while jumping it will stay in the air, but u have to press the A really fast and keep pressing it....it's...weird...XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:56 pm
Hector18Falco
umm it's true, i've done it a million times! It's funny...There's also this glitch where u use the golden hammer and if u press A while jumping it will stay in the air, but u have to press the A really fast and keep pressing it....it's...weird...XD

i love that glitch  

Animeboy887
Captain

Sonic2Fast2See

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 pm
A friend from school actually told me about this one XD. its pretty funny and i do it like everytime I play as Jigglypuff (just for that part) But you can like hardly move because you'll wander too far from the stage and die XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:29 am
Hector18Falco

Actually the golden hammer isn't a glitch, it's meant to do that. I browse a lot in the official website before I got the game and before I got the Wii cause I knew I will get it. =P
And if Yoshi eats him/her they get bigger =D
EDIT: Let's make a subforum where we post glitches we find.  

Shinycake

Prince Amaterasu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:33 am
do it on giant brawl, all you will see is the bridge, and pink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 am
ok have you guys heard of the glitch with gray fox gray fox glitch click it and watch the movie lolz ive done it and it works and it is funny because every time gray fox falls it does 1-2 damage mainly 1 to your person you are fighting  

Dee_chef

Animeplay99

2,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm
Omg funny glitches, must try them out. x3

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash