Yes please
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:41 pm
Oops.

Guess not.

TV just won't be the same without him and his beard screaming at me to buy products.
Just won't be the same at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Aww. I'm going to miss seeing him on TV. D:

crying  

Chaosctrl

Chatty Vampire

5,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:33 pm
I don't think I'll ever miss him yelling at me but it makes me feel kind of guilty how I hated him a while ago until I saw his TV show, the Pitchmen one, and realized that he doesn't ALWAYS FREAKING YELL.

Before that I imagineds him yelling everywhere. In restaurants, talking to people, the drive through, on the phone, in bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:46 pm
In bed?

Anyways, it's kinda weird three famous people died this week. My mom always mentions how when one famous person dies, two others usually follow. I think that might be true now...

What's weird is, he died instantly just like Michael Jackson, and they were the same age. 50. Coincidence? Hm...

Death Shikaku

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:55 pm
Death Shikaku
In bed?

Anyways, it's kinda weird three famous people died this week. My mom always mentions how when one famous person dies, two others usually follow. I think that might be true now...

What's weird is, he died instantly just like Michael Jackson, and they were the same age. 50. Coincidence? Hm...
Conspiracy?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:32 pm
iGoldman
Death Shikaku
In bed?

Conspiracy?

I've actually heard of people always dying in threes too. Two kids died at my school last year and I had a friend who nearly refused to leave her house, convinced she or someone close to her would be the third to die.

But it is weird, that Billy Mayes and Michael Jackson were close in age and died randomly.
I heard some people at the bookstore talking about it, I have no idea if it's even close to the truth or what since I've not looked it up to confirm it, but this woman was saying that a couple days age Billy Mayes was on a plane and there was some nasty turbulance, bad enough that he was bumped around in his seat and hit his head pretty good. So she was saying that could be connected to the death because maybe he was brain damaged or something. But then she was a major b***h because I guess he has a book or something since she then went on to say "I'm not buying any of his stuff! I'm not giving money to that family, what did he ever do?"
So that kind of discounted anything that I thought of her, I didn't like him either but I'm not going to actively avoid things he sells because I don't want his family to get any money. He had a wife and kids.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:20 am
Well, I guess we'll find out how he died today, whether it be of brain damage or a heart attack. The autopsy was said to be done on his body late today afternoon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:35 am
Death Shikaku
Well, I guess we'll find out how he died today, whether it be of brain damage or a heart attack. The autopsy was said to be done on his body late today afternoon.
His family stated they don't want to immediately release the results of the autopsy. Expect to wait a few days.

Zizzy: I can't imagine how a knock on the head would kill somebody a few days later. I heard about that story though, but it would've had to be a REALLY big blow to the head. Brain hemorrhage could be possible. Slow internal bleeding could've eventually done it. If the hit on the noggin' had something to do with it, that's what I'd bet it to be.
And actually, 4 died last week. Ed McMahon. He was on the Jimmy Carson show.

Flyentologist

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm
I actually kind of liked Billy Mays.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 am
Yeah, I'll miss Billy Mays.
For some reason I keep getting him mixed up with that one guy on Home Improvement...

I've never heard of this when one dies, two follow thingy.
As for people who have died, in the last two weeks, let's see.

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Micheal Jackson
Billy Mays
(Can't remember, but his last name was Carlson???)
Also, a football player named McNair died along with his girlfriend either yesterday or the day before. It was a possible murder-suicide, but nothing's been proven.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, the first four were proclaimed dead one after another. Ed on on day, Farrah the next, Micheal the next... morning... and Billy Mays that night.
Then this actor guy Carlson died and McNair and the girlfriend was found dead around 24 hours later... I'm beginning to wonder about the who two will follow thingy...  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Wyvern683

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 am
I'll miss seeing his commercials. Now we're stuck with weirdos like the Slap-Chop guy! xp '

" You're gonna love my nuts!"
Quoted from the slap-chop commercial

No one will ever be as annoying or as persuasive as Billy Mays. crying
Rest in peace, Billy Mays.We'll miss you!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:33 pm
Wyvern683
I'll miss seeing his commercials. Now we're stuck with weirdos like the Slap-Chop guy! xp '

" You're gonna love my nuts!"
Quoted from the slap-chop commercial

No one will ever be as annoying or as persuasive as Billy Mays. crying
Rest in peace, Billy Mays.We'll miss you!
Or worse, that Shamwow f**. D:

Flyentologist

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 pm
"Slap-Chop guy" and "Shamwow f**" are the same person.

Vince Offer.

User Image

User Image

Billy Mays didn't like him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:48 pm
Vince 'Offer'. Hm...

Lol he got arrested after paying a hooker $1,000. She bit his tongue and he punched her trying to get out.

What a loser.

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:15 am
Slap Chop is gangsta, yo

Vince Offer looks like a horse to me.  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash