Yoshi
Samus

F Tier
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf

So what do you think?
In my opinion, I'm glad Captain Falcon is not last!
If you don't know what a Tier list is, its the Tournament Rankings based on the performance of the characters...in other words "a cheap way to say who's the best and who's not" I don't think Tier lists are real, I think every smasher is good in their own ways. And remember some people just don't use some characters in tournaments. Believe me i've seen someone use a Wolf so good I thought Wolf was going to be in the top 10....So posts ur thoughts!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 am
Why is Link in "F"? gonk
Link, surprisingly, does have one very fast move [that I haven't quite perfected yet since it's a combination of 4 buttons that I'm not use to...] and with it can be very, VERY, good, even against Marth. Dx
I'm just not good with him.
Poor Link, I've failed you. crying

lKista

iGen0
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 am
User Image
heres a match up chart that i found on smash boards  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:21 pm
I lol'd at Ganondorf chart! XD poor guy!  

Hector18Falco
Crew

Prince Amaterasu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:36 am
haven't ya heard tiers r 4 queers, lol, yea i think snake should be at the top but what about marth, he has the most powerful final smash  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:35 pm
I don't see how Link would have a disadvantage against Pit.

I've never lost to a Pit 1 vs 1.

o.0

lKista

Dyclone

Skilled Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 pm
link is in bottom tier toon link is higher wait WHAT?! that makes no sense link has way better death combos. link is way better. rise link, rise  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 am
Dyclone
link is in bottom tier toon link is higher wait WHAT?! that makes no sense link has way better death combos. link is way better. rise link, rise

Nope really link doesnt have has many effective combos like toon link link's recovery is worst than toon links he's kinda sluggest plus toon link is very fast has a better up B recovery is small which is hard to hit and is easier to make combos  

iGen0
Crew

Dyclone

Skilled Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:49 am
Master king_dedede
Dyclone

Nope really link doesnt have has many effective combos like toon link link's recovery is worst than toon links he's kinda sluggest plus toon link is very fast has a better up B recovery is small which is hard to hit and is easier to make combos

link's weight is what makes some of his combos hard to escape. the only thing good about toon link is his aerial attacks and recovery. speed is pretty much useless it really doesn't make a difference how fast they are (just look at sonic). toon link is not hard to hit try hitting toon link his moves leave him open to die. anyone can get out of toon links combos just DI and you are fine  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:55 pm
xFinal Bossx
haven't ya heard tiers r 4 queers, lol, yea i think snake should be at the top but what about marth, he has the most powerful final smash

Marth does have a good final smash, but the speed can kill him if he misses.
Seriously.

RubyRedSmashball

8,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items