Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
The Stalked. [fantasy/adventure] (all levels)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head count
  +1
View Results

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 am
The Stalked

The world is at war.... Er, has been at war for thousands of years. Only, this war isn't one of humans. It is one of darker creatures. Namely, were wolfs and vampires. Even though this war has been going on for thousands of years, both sides know that it will end soon. Not because of a greater weapon, or one is the greater fighter. Because one of them can convert more humans, and make their fighting force bigger. The only question left is, which side can do that?

Of course, the humans know none of this.

They think that werewolves and vampires, and all the other things that go bump in the night are just myths.

They are wrong.

The vampires, werewolves, and many other things stalk the humans. As a source of food, power, and fellow species.

You are one of them.

You are The Stalked.

Ythumper

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 am
Rules

1. Follow Gaia, and this guilds, rules. Just have to put it out there

2. I'm sorry, but only 4 people can start as a werewolf, or vampire. Two each. I'm sorry, but that's just the way this has to work

3. For the other things that go bump in the night (Neko, etc) You can start, but I do request that you have someone that at least started human.

4. This is more like reasoning for the last two rules. This is a role play about being turned into something, not being all powerful and winning the war. Yeah, the war needs to be finished eventually, and there can still be stuff after that, but still, just go with the flow on this one.

5. Pm me all profiles, title them "I'm being Watched". If enough people join (2 people other than me) I will Make a character thread in the OOC board. I wont do that until I know people are interested, because that would be a waste of time and space.

6. If/When the Character board goes up, post your characters there, after I approve them. I doubt I will deny anyone, but I want to be safe.

7. Romance/Action ok.

8. Insert generic rule here.

9. Have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 am
Profile Skeleton

Puppet Master: (Username)
Alias: (Name)
Race: (.....Yeah...)
I'm this many: (age)
Life story: (Bio)*
I tend to be...: (Personality)*
I look like: (Picture) (Werewolves, please have/find a wolf form)
That's not all, I also have...: (Appearance, things not in the picture)*
You also need to know...: (Other)*

* means optional  

Ythumper

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 am
I'm sure I will find something for here.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 am
As well as here. These two are reserved.  

Ythumper

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 am
Open.... I guess....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:28 pm
((Sounds great! I really want to join this...but I'm not sure if I'll be active because I'm already in a lot of RPs. Once I get used to RPing so much again, and get back into the game, I will definitely come back here and see if I can join. wink Good luck, and have fun!))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:21 pm
{I sent my profile}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 am
((Ok... Time to make my profile, and open a character page...))  

Ythumper

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 am
Shikyo raced down the street his white hair up in a ponytail as his bike growled along. He wore shades of his hauntingly beautiful yellow eyes. He ignored the red light and turned anyway parking parallel and walked into The Iron Rose. A safehaven and club for werewolves. He walked slowly, stalking really, to the back, his long legs taking him far. As he got further in to the club people noticed him. Some stared....others cursed. Most just left him the hell alone...which was a good thing to do. He sat down in the booth in the back and looked at the man who had called him. His name was Mathew Lanbrooke and he was the pack leader of Sunburst. It was small but ferocious back. He wondered what Matthew could want.......and why it required Shikyo to come here.......with other people.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games