Reply Super Smash Bros. Brawl
After the Brawl Information

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKista

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 am
I just wanted to post brawl information. I thought it would be nice to respect the other player in doing so [and maybe you guys could post in here about your brawl matches with guildies too].

I had a match with Hector18Falco. I can't quite remember how many times we brawled. Maybe five times?
He beat me 4 of 5 times [or however many times it was but I only beat him once].

Note to self: 1] Don't use Toon Link yet. xD
2] Link Vs Marth = HELL [until I perfect his quickest move..] lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 am
Just had a match with PoptartSundae(actually 5 matches) and I have concluded the followed. Lag+Falco= Epic Fail!!!
I have also learned that Poptart uses Link in an awesome WAY!  

Hector18Falco
Crew

Hector18Falco
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:26 pm
I just came back from a fight with Master king_dedede. Actually 5 matches and the results were 3 points Master, 2 points Me.
More notes to self:
1.Get a better Wi-Fi connection...
2.If you wanna have a great fight, go against Master king_dedede, he will rock your world DEDEDE STYLE!
3. Falco+Lag STILL equals Epic Fail!
4. Get a Fan in my room, it gets hot....
5. Snake vs. Dedede is a good Idea!
6. Captain vs. Dedede is NOT a good idea...
Well, I hope I can fight other people! anyone interested mines 3394-9431-1894 and i'm Rexis....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:36 pm
just fought hector wining 3 matches outta five great brawls
1. King Dedede+lag= No chain grab crying
2 .Meta and Snake da characters i do badly against
3. Hector knows how to use his characters even under lag xD
4. Must get use to lag xD
5. Needs more people to brawl

iGen0
Crew

Hector18Falco
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:39 pm
Just finished playing with improved metaknight and well...I wasn't expecting a 10-man brawl. Nevertheless, we never actually had a GOOD fight, we just uhh fooled around....anyways, improved metaknight, is umm, not what I expected. We fought like 3 times and we team fight like 3 times as well. And I won the 3 matches, and we won the team battles!

Notes to self:
Need a partner for fun, look up improved metaknight, u will destroy those computers with a press of a button.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:57 pm
went up against eiter Jake or somethin he kept using Pit and Wario and it was REALLY PISSEN ME OFF...srry i overreacted.. i beat him like 5 times out of 20 lol xD  

kakashia47
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

Prince Amaterasu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:59 am
i've only played on wi-fi at my sister's house, out of over 30 matches i never lost, but did come close with some, i mostly play with my friends and i still will hold a 9/10 ratio against them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:51 pm
Well just got back from playing jake and won 5/5 great matches whenever you want jake im here for a rematch anytime your ready : P  

iGen0
Crew

xXEddyzXx

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm
last match i played was against sonc2fast2see i think we played 7 times and i won 4/7. i dont realy know the score but thats all i can remeber. also (smart bomb+lag=total chaos) XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 am
let me see

1.never play a character against a person who hates/thinks the character is cheap or they will come at you like a mad (wo)man and get rid of you before you get you chance
2.practice before you play,if you are playing with anyone you have to practice or you may be off your game and will get punished
3.never and I mean NEVER pick jungle japes as olimar or everyone knows who will be dead last: Olimar and pikmin
4. perfect advanced techs that you are working on... they may come in handy
5. use you advantages against the person you are playing against or else they will just come right up and kill you  

Dyclone

Skilled Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items