Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avalon A Roselin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 am
Name: The Crystal Tavern
Description: You enter the area behind a large stage. By moving right or left, you come to the sides of the stage where stairs lead to the front. Should you continue, you will find an arrangement of small round tables that seat one to three people. The room is lit with candles on the tables and at the bar to the far left of the room. The color of the curtains on the stage can vary, and with them, the entire color scheme of the room. Monday is white, Tuesday is red, Wednesday is blue, Thursday is green, Friday is gold, Saturday is brown, and Sunday is yellow. Drinks and food can be ordered from the bar or the menu, but will never appear in your inventory. Disembodied white gloves serve your every need. Since it has the feel of a restaurant, it doesn’t make sense to fight.
Area Type: Lost Ground, Non-Aggression Zone
Monsters: None
Traps: None
Breakable Objects: None
Treasure: None
Chaos Gate: 1  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:41 pm
[Mikau gated in]

when he gated in, he saw a pair white gloves headed towards him. 'hello sir, how may i help you today?' the gloves said. Mikau had a WTF look on his face, "Okay, that was unexpected." He blinked twice then looked at the hands, "Um, i am looking for a weapon, think you can help me?" he askedthe hands, who immedatly went off, and brought back 4 weapons. 'Here ou are sir, a choice of these if you want.' Mikau looked at the weapons. "Um let me see, an Axe, so not for me. Hmm, a set of twin blades, hell no. Eh....a small knife, um, no." he lookedover at the fourth weapon, it was a long slender blade, perfect for him. "Allow me to take the long slender blade please." the hands clapped and returned the other tree weapons. 'here you are, the Archangel's bade, ready and set to go to battle.' Mikau smiled and walked back to the Gate, and hit the Random button, equipping the weapon as he gated.

[Mikau gated to another area  

Kalcour_Buschemmi

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Delta Server (IC)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items