Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply *♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*
Writing. (Please Give me some Feedback!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How was it?
  Oh. My. God. . .
  Could be better (me: Feedback please!)
View Results

rachniqueen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 pm
I was unsure if I should of posted this in the Roleplay or the Writing. It was an opening to a new roleplay I just recently started. (today). && I would love to hear some feedback if possible!
Please remember, this opening belongs to me. ^_^ Thank you!

User Image

▐▐ Avaith - Oracle▐▐
Male Form

“Selious, a planet at which means no harm to any living-being on it. A planet where life is no longer developed without a background, where our lives have been for nearly a million centuries. A place where books and animals are no longer needed, where we live is a place where fantasy takes stand. Belief is no longer needed, where when you touch the hand of a baby you can see their fate. Where at the palm of your hand; water no longer drips, it remains clear, you see your reflection in it, but as soon as you remove that hand, the support is broken. If there was once a story told about myths; we, as Seliouans believe it was false. For we as everyone knows, there is an island of hope to be followed. You look at a new born child and what do you see; you see the knowledge of a new born, you know already that the support given to that child will be like no other.

“The oracle, never touched nor grown, nor ill, nor spoken to. No one as we know it, has ever forgotten the fate that she held for us. If there is a life without fate then we are never going to believe it. For the past three centuries the Oracle has grown ill, and by the looks of it, so has it’s planet. If we, as Seliouans, can somehow retrieve a power so great, so monstrously beautiful to purify our Oracle, we will be sure to do it. But until now we remain empty, in search for that island of hope. For as we know it, our fate was wrong.”

Avaith stood at the balcony of her tower. The golden sun nearly about to rise onto the horizon. Her skin was a pure white to the morning sky, tracing an outline of beauty to her slim body. Her hair a pure, the silver locks tied at the crown of her head. She watched as the animals began to wake, slipping slowly out of their sheltered homes. Unicorns yelled at the risen sun, Centaurs moved about the green land, Sirens and Pegasus’s swooped past her; she was sure that in the ocean not far off you would find Sea Dragons and Mermaids beginning their morning in happiness. Her smile was bright, the sun now full risen in the sky, low, allowing the brilliant colors of purple and pink, orange and blue mixing together in unison.

She was growing ill now, and the planet too. She was better known to stay in bed than anything else. The Oracle no longer knew her own fate, but what was there to know? She was bound to the planet, unlike any other creature in it; she was the ill one, the planet would soon grow weak without her.

She moved off her balcony and into the tower. If there were anybody to save her she would of known it by now. Oddly enough, she herself was probably mistaken at that. As she grew ill her powers began to grow lighter, with everyday sunk, her ability to see blindly made her feel weak with power anymore. Soon she would be dust, and her planet would be forbidden.

The sound of each animal outside her tower echoed in her elven ears. Her weak smile made her show no hospitality to their kindness. The room she walked in from her balcony remained empty, it was no longer needed. Her purple lush eyes rose to the ceiling for the colorful gray stones remained in place for almost five centuries now. She would have nobody to pass on the spirit of the Oracle, and her fear of it drained her life from her right there as she stood in silence.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 am
WOW I like this you made this in to a RP?? If so whats the link?
<3 Ava  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
*♦*The Writers' Oasis*♦*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers