Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Yesterday sucked

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:04 pm

Yesterday I had to get up at 5:30 after only 3 hours of sleep to get ready for rent a cop duty at a firework tent. Apparently the church owns 2 sites one being at Walmart and the other being at Albertsons. My grandpa and I loaded up our computers and a cooler loaded with soda. Before dismantling my grandpas computer we found out he was wrongly charged almost $90 for a "free" sample he ordered which put his account in an over draw making him owe the bank an additional $34 so I had to listen to him b***h about it non stop.

We ended up being sent to the Albertsons location a little before 9 where we had to use a generator for power as opposed to a regular power hook up available at Walmart. As I start getting my computer set up my grandpa finds that he forgot his power cords so he goes home to get them He gets back just in time for the generator to run out of gas. While he goes for gas to set up his computer we find that he also forgot his speakers which of course is a problem since he brought his computer for the sole purpose of watching DVDs. It's about a 20 minute drive each way to get home and back so instead I gave him my speakers.

He sends me to Bimart to get some head phones for my audio. After I get them he wants me to to take my speakers back so he can use the headphones which for some reason wouldn't work on his computer. I'm trying to watch my own movie, but he wouldn't stop bothering me every 5 minutes wanting to switch the speakers/headphones back and forth between computers or he wanted me to figure out why his computer would keep ******** up when he tried watching U-571.

Eventually we get the audio resolved to where he just uses the speakers and I use the head phones, but then because he's almost half deaf he had the speakers turned up so loud I could barely hear my own movie. Eventually the generator ran out of gas 4 hours before we were supposed to leave and he didn't want to buy any more gas. I couldn't buy any more since I was broke. We had only 1 book which he wanted to read so I tried to take a nap. He feel asleep and was snoring too loud so I tried sleeping on the other side of the tent. The options were sleep in an uncomfortable chair or sleep on the hard asphalt.

Eventually 9pm came around and we were ready to go but the night shift still hadn't shown up. They were almost an hour late getting there.

Needless to say it was a pretty sucky day and I'm still pretty pissed off from it.

SON OF A ******** b***h NOW THE INFOMERCIAL KING IS ******** DEAD. scream
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
we found out he was wrongly charged almost $90 for a "free" sample he ordered which put his account in an over draw making him owe the bank an additional $34 so I had to listen to him b***h about it non stop.
I ******** HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. scream

Also, why were you sleeping if you were rent-a-cops?

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
we found out he was wrongly charged almost $90 for a "free" sample he ordered which put his account in an over draw making him owe the bank an additional $34 so I had to listen to him b***h about it non stop.

We had our dog with us. He is very vocal around people so if there was anyone that got within 20 feet of the tent he would let us know.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

We had our dog with us. He is very vocal around people so if there was anyone that got within 20 feet of the tent he would let us know.
Sleepin' on the job! See if I ever hire you two hooligans again! scream

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 am

Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Sleepin' on the job! See if I ever hire you two hooligans again! scream
Sorry boss sweatdrop
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces