Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Where did I mess up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:20 pm
I belong to a mid size gameing community called RMS, both of our leaders have recently been trying to get the site ready for the full swing of summer because that's when the most people join. Recently though one of them became addicted to Gaia and stopped showing up all together I brought him back but I don't know if He'll stay. I've had to try to reunite them 3 times now and I really want to make my friends happy by getting the dream team back together again. but now their fighting because one if pissed at the other for leaving to Gaia in the first place. Where did I mess up I really want to see them at peace again, I hate fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 am
People grow apart. It is one of the harder things in adult life to learn to accept - distance grows between people, because people change. Relationships aren't static. And you can't just push people back together and say "All fixed now!".

If they wanted to associate with each other again, they would. You can't force it.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 am
ok, thanks I thought it was somthing I did. I guess it just wasn't ment to be fixed.  
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games