I Was Born: Liverpool,England

Look down there: Female
They turn me on: Boys
Which means I am: Straight

Look at my locks: Dirty blond
Look into my eyes: Blue
Am I taller or shorter: 5,4
What about bigger or skinnier: 123.6
I've been punctured: Two rings at the top of her left ear, ears priced, small noise jewel
I've been inked: a skateboard on right hip

Check it out: lillium was born in Liverpool, She never knew her father sense he walked out to on his wife when lillium wasn't born yet. Lillium grew up helping her mother and trying to stay out of trouble the best she could. She mostly spent her day learning new things and exploring new places. Lillium mostly thought her father had just gone away for a while and would come back and make everything better again. Lillium also spent her days drawing and watching the sea. When Lillium turned ten he understood her father would not be coming back. Knowing that Lillium decided he would find her father and meet him. Just so they both knew each other really existed.

So when Lillium turned sixteen she left his mother, to got to America to find her father in California. When Lillium received a collage address for her father work she was suprised. She'd thought that her father was some kind of genius professor. But turned out he was just the janitor. JLillium disappointed returned back to liverpool, Only to be sent away at seventeen to America.

You May Not Like How I Act: Jude is a carefree dreamer. He can be a smart a** at times and get you embarrassed but he is also very sweet in a shy way. He can be a bit over reactive and a bit insecure at times. He mainly trys to have a good time and jokes about. All though he does tend to screw around and have fun with humorless things. Overall Jude is a good friend and is very creative.

Hold up. Gimme:
skating,
boys,
neon colors
music,
hot topic,
The Beatles,
cartoons,
Across the universe,
acting,
singing
Ew:
bugs,
veggies,
pink,
preps,
know-it-alls,
hurt-full-people,
dogs,
rules,
cops,
her father.
Get them away:
spiders,
falling,
heights,
being alone,
the dark.
Shh they can't know: Still in love with her X-boyfriend
Who am i: [Couple three girl
Why'd you do it: Because i don't think he was really trying and we were aways fighting.

Leader: Katziegirls
O