The Time Driver

A Young Scientist from the 21st Century decides to travel to other worlds, other times, and other places. With the sole desire to see the world, and visit places he had never dreamed before of visiting. On his journey He will encounter new persons, companions, enemies, and many quests will come to him and his friends. Each game there will be a new quest until everything is resolved, and the Scientist himself possesses what he is looking for. Until then he continues his journeys until the end.

For a new Month hear is my first attempt at an RP. There will be a minimum of at least 5 characters, but I prefer a large number of characters to be honest. Basically I'd like to start the quests with each new game within the RP. But I am always open to ideas so please send me PMs to assist in the creation of this story, I have good ideas but if you have better ideas I'd Like to hear them. Good luck for us all. Last request is that you read the rules.

The Rules

1 ) Follow Gaia and Guild Rules, please I don't want any problems.

2 ) Keep language clean, No Cursing unless it wont offend.

3 ) No Content that is Inappropriate to the Guild (keep it PG-13)

4 ) No bashing one another please, we all put up with a lot in our daily lives let this be a sanctuary for us and our characters.

5 ) Since this is a Literate Guild It be appropriate to post Paragraph and Literate Role Playing. this is just to be safe, literate, and to get a bit more bang from the buck.

6 ) No god mod or super weapons, you should ether earn them through the game or have basic weapons. I do not want there to be an unfair advantage.

7 ) No characters can Die unless they are Antagonists whom wish to appear only once, or desire to no longer be apart of the Role Play than their Character can be killed off.

8 ) Please Post to me about joining, after PMing post hear about your character information your character you should post the flowing like this.

Gaian name: (state your name)
Character name: (state your characters name)
Race: (your character's race)
Appearance: (not entirely necessary but it would be nice, any image will do but if its copyrighted cite the source but only if its necessary)
Biography: (a short history of the character including his strengths, weaknesses, and ability)
Weapons: (the first weapon you are equipped with)
Trivial facts: (any thing you wish to include about your character)

9 ) other characters whom are not taken will be played by the host if that's OK. this is to reduce time and so we can focused on the story, but any assistance is encourage but it must be sent via PM. you can also post weather you would like to play any character.

10 ) I will announce random events if necessary, if one occurs post action is required if necessary though I will state how and what each # means. if any other character is included than they too must Post Action

11 ) any Out of character moments must be posted OOC: and when you post back in character post BIC: to let us know the difference between Character Actions and your actions.

12 ) have fun and please keep in touch and keep me posted

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=28743][img]http://usera.imagecave.com/rosebud/Album/surrealsanctuary.bmp.jpg[/img][/url]