Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walmart @ 2 A.M.?
  Yas, plox, I'll take those Lucky Charms *nom*
  I'll pass on the chance of being raped and murdered
  Join the freak show
  No, I don't want everyone thinking I'm a druggie with the munchies
  You looked like a theif in that baggy hoodie with the hood pulled that far over your face
  This is the "Shut up you stupid whore" option
  ********, I love making polls
View Results

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:44 am
There are scary people in Walmart at 2 in the morning.
I went there... alone... cause I had a sudden craving for Lucky Charms and was starving to death. I met a couple random people. This one lady told me it was too late for me to be out alone and was I about 16? "Uhm, no ma'am I'm 19." She also told me I should be a model. At least she knew the other thing I forgot I was gonna buy. Chocolate. And I almost got ran over by a very odd man who was riding his shopping cart down the isles very fast like a lil kid. He scared the s**t outta me... and mouthed off at me for staring at him in a terrified manner. Actually the whole venture scared the s**t outta me. I ended up having to call Matty in the check out line before I had a panic attack. AND THEN I PUT IN THE WRONG PIN FOR MY BANK CARD. So embarassing. stressed At least I'm starting to feel tired after that giant bowl of Lucky Charms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:48 am
That's a crazy venture XD  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 am
I know it was like...
The Freakland After Dark  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 pm
Haha, late night escapades are funny. >_<

I remember my adventures.. Safeway is just as creepy late at night. XD

Also beaches, caves, and parks.

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:38 pm
Caves?! Damn I wouldn't go in a cave after dark. D=  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 pm
I've been to wally at 6 am before... Or was it 5am?

It's pretty much the same as 2am, except the employees follow you around to make sure you don't steal stuff.. and more desolate...

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Kjuroki Kaze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 pm
Wal-Mart Supercenter type store eh? Be happy nobody decided to purchase a Fire-arm that night.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:53 pm
I don't think Wal-Mart (a.k.a. Wally World) sells guns . . . but they do have baseball bats > biggrin

Grim's usually the one scaring people when he has his 3a.m. escapades into Wally World . . . usually because he becomes delusional at that time XD

GrimlyInsane
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 pm
GrimlyInsane
I don't think Wal-Mart (a.k.a. Wally World) sells guns . . . but they do have baseball bats > biggrin
Depends where.
The Wally-Worlds in South Texas generally do, cause it's cattle/hunting/ranch country.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 pm
I know the Supercenter's (at least some around here) sell Ammo, not sure about guns, they probably do tho.  

Kjuroki Kaze

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
I know the Supercenter's (at least some around here) sell Ammo, not sure about guns, they probably do tho.
Super Wally Worlds generally only sell hunting rifles. Least from what I've seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:28 pm
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
Super Wally Worlds generally only sell hunting rifles. Least from what I've seen.

Those can still do some damage.

Hell, I've seen a vid of a guy buying a revolver, then buying ammo for it in the same store. Then said guy sticks up the person WHO sold him all this...  

Kjuroki Kaze

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:44 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze

Hell, I've seen a vid of a guy buying a revolver, then buying ammo for it in the same store. Then said guy sticks up the person WHO sold him all this...
Pretty messed up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 pm
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze

Hell, I've seen a vid of a guy buying a revolver, then buying ammo for it in the same store. Then said guy sticks up the person WHO sold him all this..
Pretty messed up.

Negltected to mention when he tried to fire the gun, the gun jammed...Seems he bought the wrong ammo.  

Kjuroki Kaze

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:47 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze

Hell, I've seen a vid of a guy buying a revolver, then buying ammo for it in the same store. Then said guy sticks up the person WHO sold him all this..
Pretty messed up.

Negltected to mention when he tried to fire the gun, the gun jammed...Seems he bought the wrong ammo.
He should have asked for assistance.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces