Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)
My art with pagan meanings..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:10 am
I drew all of these, a while ago and after I got my new pad I felt like the other drawings didn't want to go in my closet with the rest of my art career.

I will explain them and hope that yousee the meaning behind these, okay?

User Image

The thing in her hand is actually my sun sign, But a pentagram was supposed to go there to celebrate the freedom and magic I felt when I preform pagan rituals in my daily life.

User Image

This one is actually very special to me and always picks me up when I'm down. The Walrus in the back is the spirit animal a very soecial friend told me I had. I sorta disagreed, However it makes me feel very good when I think about actually having a huge walrus follow me around.

User Image

This was more of a wish, then anything. I really wished I was able to see faeries, and the night after halloween.. I finally saw one.

User Image

This is my best friend. She believed in my when no one else could and expresses her love for nature as if she was a goddess herself. Here is her being the Goddess she will always be. {I originally had a fae on her shoulder and my friend ho deals with the fae wanted the little creature off her shoulder.}

User Image
I love rebirth. The glory and life of being reborn always fill me with a sense of power and grace. The caterpillar at the bottom is death and the very beginning. However, it is a loving end that comforts the chaotic soul and is peeling away the bandaged skin with a wish on it to find that nothing is there. The fact that there is nothing there symbolizes that not all glorious changes are seen, But the flowing cloud of butterflies escaping the bandages is proof of the change and gained freedom.

User Image
This is my favorite. When I first felt the calling to paganism I drew this when one of my best "wiccan" friends told me that she didn't feel anything great about me that paganism would accept. I wasn't meant for paganism and Witch craft would never accept me. She held me back a whole year of what I could have used to learn about what felt more natural to me then breathing. Well.. I tore my self away from her false truths about and have come a long way.. This celebrates my tearing away from things that keep me from where I am supposed to be. Now, I am better then she could ever imagine..

User Image
I drew this after I made my first deck of tarot cards out of a plain deck of 52 playing cards. I learned a lot about the cards, and loved the meanings and stories of every one of them. This is the lore I found out about the queen of hearts. How the queen of hearts drove the king of hearts to self destruction {Which is why he is always holding a knife to his head.} Because of that story, I made sure the king of hearts stood for self destruction.

User Image
This was actually a vision I saw when thinking about the dangers of magic and how a weak soul can be sucked into it trying to gain a sort of power. The skeleton is the is the neglected body and a tormented soul that wanted revenge, But instead that revenge laid down the roots for a hell no one can imagine. Always hungry, always reaching and grabing for something and forever crying. The moon at the top is obscured and symbolizes the twisted veiw of divine power this person hopes to obtain. However, there are butterflies. They are waiting for you to fall in the most beautiful way so that someday you can be reborn..

User Image

This is a close up of the tree and the eyes that forget to see the pain this person causes, But cries for it's own pain.

User Image
Last one! I drew this after trying to scry for the first time and sort failed. It has more meaning behind it; But I kinda want to let you guys figure it out for your self.

Thank you for looking. I hope it wasn't too depressing.

heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:37 pm
This is my favorite thread 0.0

I wish i had at least a small amount of artistic talent o.o  

-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-

[ Nicolette ]

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:14 pm
... D: I think I'm jealous.

Anyway, beautiful drawings and I wish I had the power to stop drawing anime-style and draw normal-looking people for once... (Especially since my anime-style art isn't that great to begin with!) You've inspired me to try it some more. :3 I never thought of trying to express what I felt through drawing, rather, I was trying to write poems.

One last thing--I don't think all your pictures loaded at first. They didn't all show up until I scrolled through in the Topic Review as I'm posting this. Just letting you know. :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:46 pm
Wow...you are very talented. My art skills are not the best, sad to say.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:03 am
Those are very nice. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 am
My art still needs quite a bit of work. Yours is wonderful, I like the faerie, and that Goddess picture of your friend. =]  

Katsumi Aki

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:42 am
You both make me very sad and inspire me. Your art is fantastic.
I hope to one day be able to do things like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 am
WOW!! They are amazing pictures! I love them all heart You have real talent!  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

black_and_red_roses1

2,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:46 pm
wow ur an amazing artist!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:03 pm
I love these, so much!  

TheWarriorDemon

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 pm
You are amazingly talented.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:15 am
You're extremely talented! WOW! They're all awesome! biggrin  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Adalyna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:11 am
OP hasn't been on in a while sad These are really cool <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:34 pm
i love all your drawings and my fav one is i am reborn one it has a close feeling to me and idk why and also the other one is tree with the arms and the scelition for what looked like the roots to me had a cose feeling as well i think its be caus when i started out i was trying t gane power so i can have sumthing that havent had so now scence its been almost 2 years this up come summer i unerstood what magic really meant to me  

XX-Jess-Kun-XX

*~Gallery~* (poetry, art, stories, etc...)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games