Reply The Abyss - Discarded Threads
Happy 'Blow your hands of with explosives' day! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:29 am
And if you don't live in america, just think of it as the day when all the annoying people in the world got thier own little island and stopped whining. If only for a few years. XP

Speaking of Independance day and patriotism, I can see a lot of possible things on the horizon for the LOK community in general.

I know we're more of a low-profile kind of group, but there is a possibility that the Twazis will find us. We might have to go to war. It's a very remote chance, but it wouldn't hurt to be prepared. Ready yourselves, gather information, and prepare undisputable, well-thought out arguments about why Twilight should burn in the seventh level of the demon dimension. Maybe if we throw enough big words at them, they'll become confused and run away.

...I'm paranoid, I know, (mostly because I'm surrounded by Twilight enthusiasts) but it's a small concern.

Apart from that, I've been thinking of ways to bring attention to the Legacy of Kain series, not just on the internet, but in the general public. Perhaps show the developers just how many people are going to jump at it as soon as hit hits the shelves (or maybe even the big screen).

Kind of like how the worker's unions tell thier members to wear certain colors on certain days to help show support for a contract, maybe there should be some kind of appointed day (or week, so nobody misses out) where fans wear Kain's insignia.

There could also be something along the lines of the 'Mischief Makers' on Gaia, except it would be for Legacy of Kain. Start plastering the logo in as many public places as possible, en masse (legally, of course). It would probably work best if they were all done close together time-wise, so it'll have a greater chance of getting noticed. If we're really good at it, we might get on the news. xd

I live out in the country, so maybe I can hire a bunch of troublemakers to make a cropcircle out of it. As for myself, I specialize in chalk, so I'll be storming the playgrounds, and whatever sidewalks I can find.

THAT'll put a fire under thier office chairs.

As far as the guild itself goes, I've started looking for people to join, as well as putting together contest specifics. I'll be running them by Kain when I finish them up.

I've also started working on a little present for you guys, but it's not going to be presented untill it's absolutely perfect. Which might take a few months, so just pretend you didn't read the previous statement. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:42 am
I've found one of the best strategies for "fighting" Twitards is to flat-out ignore them.

Y'know, at one time I considered making a T-shirt with Raziel's symbol on it. Never got around to doin', though.

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:28 pm
I feel that Twitards will eventually destroy themselves in their stupidity. I don't acknowledge them  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:37 pm
I look at them the same way I look at people that are obsessed about anything else. Give them more than enough room so they can't touch you and infect you with their idiocy, and ignore them otherwise. If they talk to you, punch them in the face. ^_^

Clearly they are idiots. Just hope they don't ever breed...  

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

Chryssta

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:41 pm
Kitty Zombie
I've found one of the best strategies for "fighting" Twitards is to flat-out ignore them.

Y'know, at one time I considered making a T-shirt with Raziel's symbol on it. Never got around to doin', though.
Sam/Kain and I were talking today while waiting for the fireworks to start, that she wanted (nothing solid, it all depends on everything) to make some t-shirts with Kain and his sons' emblems on them.

Dunno if she will, it's really up to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:56 am
I think I'm actually going to make Raziel's at least. Maybe put a LOK image on the redesigned messenger bag instead of the Gaia one.

And should the Twilight morons show up and start trolling on us, my main or one of her friends can have a little chat with them. I've already worried about them being stupid after watching them go after Hellsing and Dracula...  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Kain Balance Guardian
And should the Twilight morons show up and start trolling on us, my main or one of her friends can have a little chat with them. I've already worried about them being stupid after watching them go after Hellsing and Dracula...

Wait, they've gone after Hellsing and Dracula?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 pm
I'm ready for battle if needs be. father trained us int he art of warfare  

Lieutenant Turel

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:01 pm
Kitty Zombie
Kain Balance Guardian

Yeah, they started during the event in the vampire home base 2008.... They still randomly go after them in CB...

Did I mention they attacked Underworld at one point as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:03 pm
Kain Balance Guardian
Kitty Zombie
Kain Balance Guardian

Yeah, they started during the event in the vampire home base 2008.... They still randomly go after them in CB...

They are going after Alucard in GD as we speak  

Lieutenant Turel

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:24 pm
I'd ask for the link to GD thread but Soundblast will probably delete it soon anyway.

I've seen them claim Mr. Sparkle could take on Lestat before...

I actually figure its only a matter of time before they find us and attack. Since we've openly named their gods it may actually be a matter of days before they amass and attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Kain Balance Guardian
I'd ask for the link to GD thread but Soundblast will probably delete it soon anyway.

I've seen them claim Mr. Sparkle could take on Lestat before...

I actually figure its only a matter of time before they find us and attack. Since we've openly named their gods it may actually be a matter of days before they amass and attack.

I'm ready for the fight. I can fight like an actual vampire knows how to. I also have a clan that would be happy to gang up on them  

Lieutenant Turel

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm
my school has a twilight club..and when i learned of it i found myself looking up books about suicide bombings in the library....
stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:12 pm
Kain Balance Guardian
Kitty Zombie
Kain Balance Guardian

They went after Underworld?! As if Twilight has anything they could possibly say that would dispute other myths...  

Wraith Raziel Vampire

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Wraith Raziel Vampire
Kain Balance Guardian
Kitty Zombie
Kain Balance Guardian

They went after Underworld?! As if Twilight has anything they could possibly say that would dispute other myths...

In the stupid event, I had the smart idea to volunteer to mod the darn vampire home base at the event... every other thread a twilight rules ____sucks thread.... Never again will I do that to myself.  
The Abyss - Discarded Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff