Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Yami Moto(ACCEPTED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmTooC0zy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:36 pm

Name: Yami Moto (Ya-me Moh to)
Aliases/ Nicknames:None

Physical Description:User Image

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name:"Kuzuko Noraga" User Image

Zanpaktou: (achieved)
User Image

Shikai Release: "Kuzuko Noraga"
[10]

Shikai: (achieved)
[10]
.Has the abilty to create a hell'ish black fire around me when im in danger or need to regan energy.I can also use the flames to attack my oppenet.
.I have the ablitly to shot out large waves of dark energy at someone almost like ichigos attack but bigger.

Bankai: (not achieved)
[5]
.Heavinly Prism - my sword flies out to the middle of anywhere and creates a 300ft by 300ft square cube around me my oppenet. There sword or weapon cant work in this prism and the only thing bout ppl can do is hand to hand combat.
.'Divine Intervention'-a huge angle appereas behind me and gives me his wings.

Special Accessories: He carries a huge blade on his back that he never uses User Image

Skills:NONE

Abilities:can controll heaven in hell

Personality:quite,keeps to himself,smart

Biography/History: Yami was a highschool grade. Top of his class very smart.He really keep to himself he didnt really like being around others he didnt know why but he just didnt.Yami was killed on a Sunday night walking home from Basketball Pratice.He decided to go through the park instead of his normal way home. He walked past a group of thugs. Yami didnt say anything when they started talking to him. The leader of this group told his goons to go after him. Yami did his best to fight them off when they caught him. Yami was fighting his way to freedom until one of the me pulled out a katana and stabbed him.Yami bleed to death that day at the park. His family never found out who killed him.

Signature/Patented Technique: N/A

Guild Status: 3rd seat in the 13th squadUser Image)

Online Schedule: Most of the Time

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:12 pm
You are not a vaizard, change the mask part aswell as your appearance. And you've listed no abilities of your shikai or bankai  

Diaku

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff