Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Shin Yoshida

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiazn_weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:45 pm
Name: Shin Yoshida (Sh-in) (Yo-she-da)
Aliases/ Nicknames: none

Physical Description: i am 5 feet 5 inches and i have a light cloak under my clothing. It starts from my waist and it goes up and comvers my nose. i have black spiky hair and brown eyes. in between my cloak and right my eye i have a scar going across and a scar going across my left hand.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Tatsuya (Tat-su-ya) It turns into a guitar that when i play songs it hurst the enemy's ears. Then i could attack them with my little dagger that is at the end of my guitar.

Zanpaktou: achieved

Shikai Release: dont know...

Shikai: not achieved

Bankai: not achieved

Special Accessories: none

Skills: flash step

Abilities: none

Personality: calm, cool head, smart, flirty, doesnt talk alot...

Biography/History: When i died i was in a battle. I was a ninja fighting for the Yoshiyuki family. There was a big group on ninja's fighting against the team 4. We were the best team there was. But there was way to manny of them. The Takehiko family hated the Yoshiyuki family. The other family sent at least 55 ninja's against us. My team and i fought against them as best as we could. Then i met him, He was my rival. Just from sight i knew he was the best on the Takehiko family. We fought for hours. Finaly he got me. I couldent see it comming. I let all my team mates down, but most i let my master down. He is the head of the Yoshiyuki family.

Signature/Patented Technique: none

Guild Status: newbie... idk...

Online Schedule: CST (Central Time Zone) Summer: i will b on all day but sunday. i wont b on until 5 or 6 my time. ( i know no life... :/) school day from 4 pm to 6 pm...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:58 pm
Could use alot more description on the zanpakuto since there are no pictures  

Diaku

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas