Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply PC and other Platform Gaming
phantasy star online

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you play pso
  yes
  no
  never heard of it
View Results

Ebil beavers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 pm
does anyone play this still online  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 pm
I occasionally play on SCHTHACK.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 am
I had it for my Gamecube, but I couldn't get a working connection before they closed all the servers down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:46 pm
Haratio TaFotter
I had it for my Gamecube, but I couldn't get a working connection before they closed all the servers down.
There's private servers you can connect to from PC, Dreamcast, or Gamecube nowadays. Of course, you still need the appropriate hardware for your system to connect to the internet (easy for PC), and by "had", it sounds like you sold it, so meh.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 pm
I loved playing PSO with my friends back in the day on the gamecube. We played it religously and we treated MAGs like pokemon. I bough PSU for my 360 hoping for more of the same, just with a better story, but i just got alot of dissapointment. Maybe if they decide to come out with another episode id be happy that plays like it used to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:30 pm
darkslasherX
Haratio TaFotter
There's private servers you can connect to from PC, Dreamcast, or Gamecube nowadays. Of course, you still need the appropriate hardware for your system to connect to the internet (easy for PC), and by "had", it sounds like you sold it, so meh.

Are you kidding me?! Even without online play, I got a guy to 200, and some other guys really close! After all that work, I wasn't going to get rid of that game.  

Haratio TaFotter

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:08 am
Haratio TaFotter
darkslasherX
Haratio TaFotter

Are you kidding me?! Even without online play, I got a guy to 200, and some other guys really close! After all that work, I wasn't going to get rid of that game.
Always good to hear. I haven't gotten any characters to 200 yet, but I will eventually... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:30 pm
Looking forward to PSO DS.

;3

Especially since I just got my Wi-Fi working for my Mac.

Turns out I just needed to turn on Airport.

Damnit.  

iSephi

Your Irish Twin Brother

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:31 pm
iSephi

;3

Damnit.

rofl

I am getting it too. Hope it gets in September.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 pm
Cool!

Me and my friends have plans to get together as a 4-Person party, and go monster hunting.

We already have the battle plan too.

We're going to have...

My friend Jake is going to be a PhysCast

My friend Teo is going to be a MagiNewman

I'm going to be a PhysHuman (Probably pick up one of those GunSlashes.)

We're going to have one more RangeHuman, but I forgot who it was ^^;;;

We should exchange FC's when it comes out!

EDIT: I sound like one extremely excited Child.  

iSephi

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm
iSephi

;3

Damnit.

Now this is why I'm really glad I dropped all that moeny on a DSi! I'll finally get online pay, and I won't have to pay for it!

@ Sombra: Sorry, but if I'm not mistaken, the game doesn't come out until December. Things could have changed since then, for I checked this quite some time ago, but that's the last thing that I heard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 pm
#7d7d7d I got Phantasy Star Universe for the Playstation 2 but never really got into the game  

Link_Noroshima

1,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PC and other Platform Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items