Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ~.:.The OOC Area (for RPs).:.~
-- Colour-Coded ---{REBIRTH}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:40 pm
Virgil's Journal
Day 42 : 17:42

The infected seem to be increasing their numbers...however, what I have come to see more of is nothing even close to resembling a human. These new horrors are more gruesome, bigger, and more terrifying than even I could've imagined. Can the infected evolve into these things? Or are they the result of mutation of some other poor animal?

It has been two weeks now, since I've seen another uninfected human being. Mind you, I've only been able to travel several blocks through the city since then. Never before had I realized how huge this place was...is this happening outside the city? There was no way to know...before the infection was even really known about, all of the power was cut out throughout the city--no radio, television...nothing.

I made my way to what was once a highly-guarded government building. The security took a long time to breach, but I managed. Down in the basement, I made an extremely unsettling find: the whole pandemic (or epidemic, for all I know) was planned. I hacked into what seemed to be the central computer and also found that they had made predictions that some of us, such as myself, would display alternative mutations. They included a wide variety of supernatural powers...they were labeled as such:

"BLUE: the ability mimic others' physical strength, agility, etc.
RED: the ability to summon the entities"--"entities"? Like gods?

"YELLOW: the ability to change physical shape
GREEN: the ability to send out a variety of mental signals"--this must have been me...

"PURPLE: the ability to produce non-elemental explosions
BLACK: the ability to control the elements
WHITE: the ability to heal
GREY: the ability to modify the amount and type of light in an area"

As disturbed and betrayed as this all makes me feel, it gives me hope...is there anyone else out there who survived?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 pm
The REAL thread. If you can't seem to find it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HOKAY. so...a few things:
-BEHAVE.
-DON'T BEHAVE AND I'LL KICK YOU OUT.
-Be creative. Not just with your character, but with their actions. Try and give us something that we can respond to...makes sense, amirite?
-This takes place in a large, modern-time city...it has no name. It is simply...THE CITY. So that means that your character shouldn't have been raised by an Amazon tribe, makes sense too, right?
-If you have a logical "color" idea, please PM me with it. Even if you don't want it, I'd like to add it to the list.
-Uh...P/IM me if you have any questions...?

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm
Here's how you give people in to participate this time around: You're going to PM me the template (and a matching picture if you want.). Of course, I expect it filled out with your character's information. And if you're like me, and like to include a fancy icon-y thing next to your post, try to make it about 400x700 pixels in size. Oh, and one per person, for now.

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Colour:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
[b]Gaia Username:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm
Now, you say one per person. Do you mean one character per person, or one message per person? Because there are three I want to make and use...  

SpunkyOtaku

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 am
One Person, One character.

This is so because we got enough people last time, and I don't think people like buggering though a person's post trying to find the character they want. Besides, it's simpler this way.

Having issues picking one? Roll a d4, attribute each person to a number, and 4 means "roll again." razz

Sorry if I sound like I'm mean, but D'EMS DA RULEZ.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Rawrrr.
Okay.
Can I use the same character?

I really liked where we were going with the old onee.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 am
I planned on it. :3

I know I am!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:35 am
Yay for REBIRTH. Hehe. XD  

Otulissa
Captain