Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
I Quest the White Body Dye.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White ink, please?
  Sure, sure.
  Lolno.
  I has none.
  Earn it yourself.
View Results

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 pm
So, I've been on Gaia for a little over a year (not quite a newb, but still...) and I have a serious gold problem. Instead of save for things I really want, I buy things on impulse that I don't really need.

Because of this, I've been questing the White Body Dye since I joined Gaia, though I've only recently become serious about gaining it by saving up ink.

So, I suppose the point of this thread would be for me to politely request that anyone who can spare red, green, or blue ink or bugs for me to mix would donate. And if anyone has white ink hanging out in their invo that they're not using, I usually send a few thank-you items to donors.

Also, anyone who wants to request ink donations in this thread is welcome to, if they'd like.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm
Rules

1. You may post for your own ink quests in this thread, but only if you're donating to others.
2. If you donate, your receiver should post thanks.
3. No "donating" junk items.
4. Ink and bug quests only, please.
5. If you have a quest thread or petition of your own and you donate to me, I will include a link to your thread.
6. If I reach my quota from a donation in this thread, then the highest donor will receive a mystery prize.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:35 pm
Reserved Space for Donor's Names

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:36 pm
Reserved Space for Donor Threads

The Dinosaur Next Door

Quest and Donation Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers