Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •-Album of Ancient Memories-•
New RP Idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VikingSasquatch

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:57 am
I haven't been active in the guild as much as I should. But I have an idea for a RP, I want to use a setting that I have wanted to use in an RP for a while. The setting is on a desert world, nothing but sand, rock, and hot. I plan to make it an action RP with weapons like swords, axes, etc. and a few small firearms. Anyone have good ideas for this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 am
Sorry I don't have any, but good luck biggrin
<3 Ava  

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Maybe, the people in that world somehow survive due to technology/their brains/survival skills, but some people wish to find a world with water and beauty and greenery, basically.

And maybe there's a reason for the dryness -- evil spirits/nymphs/gods/demons?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:38 am
Or evolution, some of the could have evoled somehow to survive in their new enviroment, this would also add another creature to the RP. While the others used different ways to survive, I just had another idea while I was writing this, what if those different ways of survival turned into different tribes on the desert world. Like the ones who evolved, the ones who used technology, the ones who explorded and found something to live off of((I explain this one later)), and more if i can think of them.  

VikingSasquatch

Hilarious Lunatic

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:34 am
True, true. 3nodding  
•-Album of Ancient Memories-•

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers