Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:57 am
So I finally got around to buying the new Dynasty warriors empire 6.
Well the exact day I happen to finally get around to buying Dynasty warrior 6 that one was released (and I found out only after I went online that day). ^^"
Well in Empires you can create a character and even make friends with other officers/marry. I'm trying to get my custom character married to zhao yun. I thought it was going to work especially when I suddenly got a cut scene with him. But instead of asking to be friends he said something about me being a good rival. I was like "WHAT?! That's the opposite of what I was trying to do!" XD So there I was being laughed at by my sister the whole time.

*Anyone have Dynasty Warrior Empires 6?
*Anyone have any moments in games when you were trying to do one thing and then the complete opposite happened?
*Share your funny video game moments here! ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:26 am
I'm trying not to laugh....

.....I don't have the game-though I'm tempted now to get if only to see if I could beat you to the alter. wink lol ((there's something I never thought I would say-even if its for a video game))

There's only one moment I recall when something amazing happened.

It was in Final Fantasy 10 when you play the first blitzball game against the Luca Goers. It's difficult to beat them and somehow......I did!  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:53 am
LOL!
Moon?! you'll be my rival?! Nooo!
lol I think you should get it for sure! It's soooo much fun!

I have yet to even play ff10. crying
Can you wait for FF13 to come out?!
I'm kind anxious!

*now chases after zhou yun quickly*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:31 pm
That Blitzball game is really hard. I usually win by only one point. By the end of the game though, it becomes so unbalanced and easy to win.

FF13 comes out next summer. Bah. I'm so impatient for it. FF14 is coming out too.

I can't really think of a time where something the complete opposite happens. Except for maybe when I threw a grenade at an enemy and it bounced right off and blew up next to my friend instead.

Flyentologist

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:12 pm
I can try, Moonlight. Although you'll have probably succeeded before I get the game.

I am curious about FF13. I seen pictures and read a little about it. Can't wait to see the new looks of the summonings. I've seen an image of Ifrit, Carbuncle, and two females....one I'm assuming is Shiva and the other I heard is Siren. But I'm not sure which is which.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:07 pm
I think my story (from Crackdown) is told better through this crappy MS Paint comic I hastily made just now.

User Image

You can probably guess what happened after that.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am
LOL xd
I think I have dynasty warrior on my ps3, but I dont play it so I dont know what version is tt.. I dont think we have the same version tho, never heard my brother mentioning abt the marrying thing when he plays:/
But srsly, tt was really funny rofl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 am
I'm digging the moustache, unibrow combo that character is sporting, Dornkus.

I've never played Dynasty Warriors but it sounds interesting. What is it for?

I don't think I've ever had one of those moments in a video game either though.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:28 am
I was going to say the same thing as Moon but . . . she already did sweatdrop

But the funniest thing to me was when Rikku was confused and tried to hit Auron but he evaded and countered killed her.
It was years ago on my first play through of the game, but I laughed for hours.

I've had a lot of "Yay, I'm going to win!" then boom I'm dead, but I think I've had more "Crap, I'm going to DIE!" then winning

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:34 am
MonkeyFen

But the funniest thing to me was when Rikku was confused and tried to hit Auron but he evaded and countered killed her.

I've had a lot of "Yay, I'm going to win!" then boom I'm dead, but I think I've had more "Crap, I'm going to DIE!" then winning

Oh I had a similar thing happpen in FF8-one of my first games and first time playing....I was hurrying through a battle and wasn't paying attention to where my little targets were and accidently had Squall attack Zell. But I didn't know I could do that at the time and was sitting there dumbstruck like-"what?....how?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 am
0Moon_Maiden0
MonkeyFen

Oh I had a similar thing happpen in FF8-one of my first games and first time playing....I was hurrying through a battle and wasn't paying attention to where my little targets were and accidently had Squall attack Zell. But I didn't know I could do that at the time and was sitting there dumbstruck like-"what?....how?"

lol! I did that lots of times too. Mainly when my charcters were on edge of dying and I was trying to get through the other characters so I could get my healers menu...only to have my attacker attack the person who's on the verge of dieing. XD FF8 was so much fun~!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:58 am
iGoldman

FF13 comes out next summer. Bah. I'm so impatient for it. FF14 is coming out too.

I can't really think of a time where something the complete opposite happens. Except for maybe when I threw a grenade at an enemy and it bounced right off and blew up next to my friend instead.

LOL!! That reminds of me Halo games. XD!! You can always get lots of humor out of that game.

0Moon_Maiden0
I can try, Moonlight. Although you'll have probably succeeded before I get the game.
You won't believe it! I just got it yesterday which was unexpected since I just played on one or two mission assignments. And he didn't ask to be my friend either. It just had event "Marry Zhou Yun". XD!!

Dornkus
I think my story (from Crackdown) is told better through this crappy MS Paint comic I hastily made just now.

I loved that mspaint comic!!!

Fate-J
LOL xd
I think I have dynasty warrior on my ps3, but I dont play it so I dont know what version is tt.. I dont think we have the same version tho, never heard my brother mentioning abt the marrying thing when he plays:/
But srsly, tt was really funny rofl

Oh!! If you don't have the marrying thing then you maybe have just "Dynasty warrior 6" which is a hack/slash battle game. ^_^ I have that too! heart You should defiantly try out DW6 "Empires". My sister typically play DW6 but not much. But she really seemed to get into Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires.

Zizzykitty

I've never played Dynasty Warriors but it sounds interesting. What is it for?

It's for x-box 360 and ps3. Empires is different but a little similar to DW6. ^_^ I made a review on it on the entertainment section actually so you can see details there too if you like. ^__^v

MonkeyFen

lol!! Another rival!!
I've had those moments alot too. XD

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:46 am
Okay, so I was playing Prince of Persia Rival Swords (I think it was), and it was my first time playing any Prince of Persia game. What I had to do was run up a wall, put the sword into the wall to hold on, then run off the wall to the left to where you jump off onto another platform and that leads to the guard. I did the opposite. After I held on to the wall, I ran to the right (the guard was closer... I thought I had to go that way D: ) and I kept trying to run that way for about half an hour, then I just stopped. Got too annoying. Then when I later started playing, my friend just got past that part. He wouldn't tell me, so I just kept trying until I figured out I was running the wrong way. I felt like an idiot once I figured out how.

Now, I finally got through the game. Woo.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:41 am
Death Shikaku
Okay, so I was playing Prince of Persia Rival Swords (I think it was), and it was my first time playing any Prince of Persia game. What I had to do was run up a wall, put the sword into the wall to hold on, then run off the wall to the left to where you jump off onto another platform and that leads to the guard. I did the opposite. After I held on to the wall, I ran to the right (the guard was closer... I thought I had to go that way D: ) and I kept trying to run that way for about half an hour, then I just stopped. Got too annoying. Then when I later started playing, my friend just got past that part. He wouldn't tell me, so I just kept trying until I figured out I was running the wrong way. I felt like an idiot once I figured out how.

Now, I finally got through the game. Woo.

I always hear lots of good stuff about that game. My sister really wants to try it out. If you like that you might like Assasin Creed. ^_^ Number 2 looks good and it's made by the same people (I think).
lol Don't you hate when someone does that?! They do something and never tell you how to do it afterward. Once before I was playing halo with someone and they did this instant kill sword move on me (we were versing me/him/my sister) and he said he'll teach me. Then his vacation was up and he left and never told me his secret technique. >_

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces