Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:06 pm
ok i saw a thread posted for furpiled so i had to post this, ASB is a comic sorta like furpiled but id say better, it covers sorta the same bases but also includes diffrent topics, topics that even though were from the 90's when the comic was created they still continue today. anyway its a great comic its sad funny it has some yiff in it so it dosnt get dull and trust me the yiff scenes are HOT. you can read up on it here http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Associated_Student_Bodies

p.s. it is a gay comic (just a warning) also its not a webcomic so itll cost you some cash to read or you can always try a torrent (if your in the age situation) or you can check paws.ru comic section for it. if its not there let me know and ill post (warning paws.ru is not a parent dafe site)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:14 pm
I would much enjoy getting my hands on a real copy of ASB some day, but I have read scans of it years back.

You might also be interested in a comic called Coyote River.

Far as online ones go there is always the old Closest Coon and the sporadic Carpe Diem.

Artemis Vulpes

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Artemis Vulpes
I would much enjoy getting my hands on a real copy of ASB some day, but I have read scans of it years back.

You might also be interested in a comic called Coyote River.

Far as online ones go there is always the old Closest Coon and the sporadic Carpe Diem.

ohhh i loved cyote river by chris i just wish he would continue it and closet coon was one of the best sadly it died but carpe diem ill have to check out thanks and i have a real copy of it, they are selling them in hardcover yearbook edisions great buy  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:29 pm
Midnight_Husky

ohhh i loved cyote river by chris i just wish he would continue it and closet coon was one of the best sadly it died but carpe diem ill have to check out thanks and i have a real copy of it, they are selling them in hardcover yearbook edisions great buy

*slides over close*

Happen to have a Hard Blush account? Know of at least one other in this guild, besides myself, that does.

Artemis Vulpes

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:40 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Midnight_Husky

*slides over close*

Happen to have a Hard Blush account? Know of at least one other in this guild, besides myself, that does.

hard blush it rings a bell i might let me look into it lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 am
Read ASB years ago. It kind of inspired a story that I started writing but never bothered to finish. It's a sweet story, but it bothered me in certain ways, mostly because of the kind of "Hey, this dorm is a haven for gays only" and that never happens. I know I know, suspension of disbelief, but it just seemed too silly to me.

That and that freaking raccoon annoyed the s**t out of me @_@  

Af Mas

Elderoth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 am
Yea, I love ASB. I have some of the original cover art, bought on auction at fur cons, and I had a full set of the original ASB comics but they were sadly destroyed in a flood. sad

Chris, who I have spent a good deal of time hanging out with in the past, is also on FA these days http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chrismckinley

Bet you can't tell who my favorite ASB character is. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:47 pm
Coyote River > ASB  

F a w k s i

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 pm
Af Mas
Read ASB years ago. It kind of inspired a story that I started writing but never bothered to finish. It's a sweet story, but it bothered me in certain ways, mostly because of the kind of "Hey, this dorm is a haven for gays only" and that never happens. I know I know, suspension of disbelief, but it just seemed too silly to me.

That and that freaking raccoon annoyed the s**t out of me @_@

lol you mean ricky XD yeah he is annoying but his story is sad at the same time rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm
Tiloren
Yea, I love ASB. I have some of the original cover art, bought on auction at fur cons, and I had a full set of the original ASB comics but they were sadly destroyed in a flood. sad

Chris, who I have spent a good deal of time hanging out with in the past, is also on FA these days http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chrismckinley

Bet you can't tell who my favorite ASB character is. wink

that sucks and yeah im following him on FA btw im gonna guess..... hmmmmm.... Gerald or Stevan?  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm
F a w k s i
Coyote River > ASB
ill say its better when its finished xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:23 pm
Midnight_Husky
Gerald or Stevan?

Gerald. heart  

Elderoth

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 pm
Ahh, ASB. Probably one of my favorite furry comics. And I agree with you guys about Ricky. But when you really think about him, he's very intelligent and insightful, but yes, a little screwy at the same time XD

Anyway, I'm at kind of a toss up between Nigel and Steven XD I like both of those characters, and it's hard to choose just one XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm
Tiloren
Midnight_Husky
Gerald or Stevan?

Gerald. heart

LOL FASCISTS XD hes awsome
http://paws.ru/fc/src/fc19580_page2.gif  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:34 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Ahh, ASB. Probably one of my favorite furry comics. And I agree with you guys about Ricky. But when you really think about him, he's very intelligent and insightful, but yes, a little screwy at the same time XD

Anyway, I'm at kind of a toss up between Nigel and Steven XD I like both of those characters, and it's hard to choose just one XD

yeah like rickys speach at the end of the comic that was cool and my favs are between Marcus and steven they're both awsome and cute lol  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff