Reply Fable 2
Is it Wrong to Like Flintlock?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Only Sissies Write

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:56 am
My favorite weapon in the game (I haven't really found any legendary guns or done the DLCs) is the Master Flintlock Pistol. With max speed, it's incredibly fast and powerful. Seems to me, everyone else prefers clockwork or turret.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:54 pm
Only Sissies Write
My favorite weapon in the game (I haven't really found any legendary guns or done the DLCs) is the Master Flintlock Pistol. With max speed, it's incredibly fast and powerful. Seems to me, everyone else prefers clockwork or turret.

I for one prefer my red dragon or enforcer. What kind of gun is the red dragon anyway?  

Link is JD
Crew

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 pm
...Seriously...I mean c'mon...really? Red Dragon is a clockwork...I prefer the flintlock because its cool. Even though in reality a flintlock pistol would be rather inaccurate...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:11 pm
Danzig Chubbums
...Seriously...I mean c'mon...really? Red Dragon is a clockwork...I prefer the flintlock because its cool. Even though in reality a flintlock pistol would be rather inaccurate...

i am to lazy to test it out against other guns to see which it is.  

Link is JD
Crew

iii_PockySticks

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:36 am
i only like turret in rifle,cuz im usually picking off at long range,so less time wasting on reloading.pistols i for one have a master flintlock,but its got like two augments (slash and burn and touch of gold) on it and it is my baby lol. and about the enforcer (saw somethin about it earlier), only like it on like missions that you take down crowds of enemies, like the save charlie one, damned hollow men!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:27 pm
mr_torn_valentine
i only like turret in rifle,cuz im usually picking off at long range,so less time wasting on reloading.pistols i for one have a master flintlock,but its got like two augments (slash and burn and touch of gold) on it and it is my baby lol. and about the enforcer (saw somethin about it earlier), only like it on like missions that you take down crowds of enemies, like the save charlie one, damned hollow men!!!!

I guess it is all prefrence.  

Link is JD
Crew

rockfever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 pm
I use only flintlocks, because they're fast to reload.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:51 pm
I think the Flintlock is awsome.  

Dona Amora de Crema

Shy Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100

Tenchi no sora

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:47 am
The Flintlock is not a bad weapon in Fable 2  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am
Personally I love my master flintlock rifle. I haven't stopped using it since I bought it. I haven't even used the augment slots and it's better than most guns I've seen.  

The Occasional Annoyance

thetoastmeister

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:52 pm
I prefer the enforcer since it's so powerfull against banshees  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 am
Master Flintlock Rifle + Devastation/Lucky Charm and Ghoul augments

=