Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winterheart Bello

Back to Guilds

mostly an art guild artist of all kinds can join help each other and prosper. 

Tags: anime, music, writing, arts, role playing 

Reply the grimm gates
the truth behind your avatar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:19 pm
completely random but id like the know the story behind your avatar..how did you come up with it?whats your favorite item that you have on?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 am
we, my avitar has some history behind it. a while back, i joined a guild that was mainly role play. everyone had names like kyoshi and irho, and stuff from avitar, so i decided to take roku._my name_. however. my avitar was always a sort of monk, soul reaper lookin type. then one day i woke up and started drawing, but everything i drew ended up looking like a pirate, or pirate related. so i figured, i must like pirates, then i got online and started researching some stuff on pirates, and i decided to make one on gaia too, and there you have it!  

II_Roku_II
Captain

BitterFantasy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Roku you did what i sort of did.i told my friend colors i like and things that i had to have on..she drew up a really amazing sketch of an avatar.i loved it so much that i looked around tektek to match things up as best i could.and then created it.i love my all my wed to darknesses..and they are my favorite items. i could deal without the rest but those i will never give up..  
the grimm gates

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games